276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Formovie V10 Native 4K Home Projector | 2500 ANSI Lumens | MT9669 4GB 64GB | 240Hz MEMC - 12ms latency | HDMI 2.1 | Hi-Fi Stereo and Subwoofer 2.1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In terms of color, Formovie V10 adopts contrasting colors of sunset golden color and flaxen color, whose color matching is harmonious and comfortable. Light Source The new projector runs on Android operating system, but there are also various connectivity options, such as two USB ports, HDMI 2.1, HDMI ARC, 3.5mm audio in and LAN Ethernet. So, you can connect a game console to the new Fengmi projector without any problems. As for image size, Formovie V10 can project at most 120 inches, and you can adjust the image size based on the screen or throw distance. System

Formovie Official Site | Cinema in your home - Formovie Global

Hisense had a full range of new projectors on display at CES, including an 8K and several 4K ultra short throw models plus a new laser-driven portable. The one that caught my eye was the L9H TriChroma Laser TV, no doubt due to its triple-laser light engine with exceptional brightness (3,000 ANSI lumens). Like the AWOL UST model, the L9H is specced to deliver 107% coverage of the Rec.2020 color space and features Dolby Vision high dynamic range support out of the box. As I already said, Fengmi V10 looks very unusual. First, it is available in a single color called Sunset gold. It looks like the top panel is made of wood, but most likely it is plastic imitation wood. You should also know about speakers. Fengmi V10 has a built-in speaker system, which consists of two 7.5W speakers and 15W subwoofer. Now, I want to show you a piece of video with an audio sample. The sound is amazing. Finally, we can talk about gaming features. You know, the company says this is a gaming projector, because it has 12ms low latency through HDMI 2.1 port and 240Hz refresh rate. For comparison, most TVs have about 40ms latency. So, FENGMI V10 should be even better for console gaming than most smart TVs.HDMI inputs are located on the projector's rear panel, including 1 with eARC. (Image credit: Future) Performance Formovie V10 adopts LED as the light source, which delivers an image with 2,500 ANSI lumens. The brightness is bright enough no matter day or night. To ensure the best viewing effect, you can lower the ambient light when watching videos during the daytime. Compared with lamp-based projectors, LED projectors have longer lamp life and have no trouble with frequent lamp replacement. Formovie V10 4K Ultra HD Projector that was released recently, and this article will share my experience and review of the Formovie V10 Projector. Just off the main Hisense booth was a dark space housing another impressive ultra short throw projector demo, this one by renowned German camera maker Leica. The company’s new Cine 1 Laser TV is a collaboration with Hisense, and like the Hisense L9H, is a triple-laser model, but one with 2,500 lumens light output. Also like the Hisense it features the Google TV smart interface, has a built-in TV tuner (though one that’s not ATSC 3.0-capable), and comes with 100- or 120-inch screen options. The V10 is a 4K projector with an LED-based light engine that is specced for 2,500 ANSI lumens light output and is capable of beaming images from 60 up to 150 inches. Its specs also list a 240Hz refresh rate with HDMI 2.1 connections and 12ms input lag when gaming. Streaming with the V10 is via the Android TV smart interface.

Formovie V10 Review, Innovative 4K Home Projector - Projector1

As far as the refresh rate claims, I’m highly skeptical for a few reasons. First, the Formovie V10 uses a MediaTek M9669 Chipset, and even though that’s the current top of the line flagship SoC from MediaTek, it clearly lists a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz, and second in my testing even though I was able to set the resolution of the V10 to 1080p 240Hz using my graphics card, after recording the screen at 240 frames per second I couldn’t see any difference between the 1080p 120Hz and 1080p 240Hz signals, but I guess being able to accept and properly display a 240Hz signal is still impressive. Formovie V10 is blessed with intelligent picture correction technology. Focusing and keystone correction will be fully intelligently completed under the induction of the ToF focus camera and the calculation of the chip, and the operations such as focusing and adjusting the frame are very smooth.This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. The Theater provides multiple picture modes and its video adjustments include a color management system that allows it to be calibrated for accurate color. That ability doubtless gave it an edge over some other projectors in the Showdown with less advanced picture settings, but the Formovie projector also produced images with natural-looking colors and precise gamma with just its Movie mode selected. So next let’s look at the picture quality, resolution and refresh rate claims. Like 99% of 4K projectors on the market, the Formovie V10 uses a 1080p DLP chip with pixel shifting to create a 4K image by rapidly drawing 4 subpixels for each frame of video. That means that if you are watching content at 4K 60Hz each small mirror on the DLP chip needs to draw 240 pixels per second to generate the image, which I guess you could technically call 240Hz.

Hands on: Formovie Theater 4K projector review | TechRadar

The brightness of Fengmi V10 is 2500ANSI Lumens. It is very high, so you can probably use a projector in daytime. You know, the new Fengmi V10 projector looks very good, especially for the price of 6799 yuan in China. This is about 1000 US dollars. For 2023, the Hisense Laser TV range is making a change from Android TV (ugh …) to Google TV. This interface upgrade will make using the projector just like navigating a regular smart TV, except in this case one with a 100- or 120-inch screen. The new ambient light rejecting screens that come with Hisense’s projectors have also been upgraded, going from negative gain to 1.0 gain for improved brightness. By the way, there is also Miracast and Apple AirPlay support for wireless screen mirroring from mobile devices.

Audio quality

In terms of wireless connectivity, Formovie V10 supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and various wireless screen mirroring (Airplay, Miracast, and DLNA). At a pre-CES event, Samsung announced a new 8K version of their Premiere Laser TV, but since it wasn't displayed in their booth, we didn't get the opportunity to see it in person. The Premiere 8K utilizes the same native 4K UHD (3840×2160) DLP (.94″ DMD) chip as Hisense's upcoming 8K Laser TV. When this DLP chip is combined with Texas Instruments XPR technology should result in a crisp 8K image on screens as large as 150 inches. I am sure we will get the opportunity to evaluate the unit when it is available in late 2023. The same qualities carried over when I watched It, a movie with Dolby Vision HDR. (When a Dolby Vision source is detected, the Theater displays a logo on-screen to let you know you’re getting the real thing.) Shadows in the early scene in the slaughterhouse had good depth and detail, and later shots showed an impressive range of period-specific colors in the movie’s sets. Meanwhile, Formovie unveils two laser projectors, S5 Rolling and X5 4K Laser projector. By integrating Formovie S5 with a future concept of square cradle stand, S5 Rolling can show a high-quality video anywhere. Users can easily control the projector and enjoy Denon sound effect by pressing the buttons on the stand and charge their phones wirelessly. Formovie X5 is another excellent 4K laser projector, integrated with Denon sound effect, ALPD Laser technology and 4K resolution.

Formovie V10 Home 4K Projector | Native 4K Ultra HD | 2500 Formovie V10 Home 4K Projector | Native 4K Ultra HD | 2500

Formovie V10 adopts MTK’s high-performance 64-bit CPU chip MT9669, which has supercomputing power of 1000 billion times per second. In addition to ensuring the smooth operation of the system, it also supports AI image quality enhancement technology. After big data model training, AI accurately recognizes the content and colorizes it intelligently and refined according to the scene, realizing the visual perception of the super original resolution Watching the movie Oblivion, the Theater displayed accurate skin tones, and the image had a punchy quality that indicated it had a good contrast ratio. Detail was excellent and there were no signs of automatic enhancement in Movie mode that made pictures look unnaturally crisp. The LX-NZ30 is a 1080p DLP design that uses four-way e-shift to achieve 4K on screen resolution. According to JVC, it “supports up to 1080P/240Hz input with latency as low as 6.25ms.” Along with its HDMI connections it features a DisplayPort 1.2a input for direct connection to a PC. The LX-NZ30 has a laser light source with dynamic dimming for improved contrast, and it offers flexible setup options including horizontal and vertical lens shift and a 1.6x optical zoom.Talking about dimensions, Fengmi V10 is really compact. It is 200 by 210 mm. The weight is 3800 grams.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment