276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KEEN Men's Targhee 3 Sandal

£35.705£71.41Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Registration only takes effect after receipt of my confirmation; it is possible to unsubscribe at any time.

Humphries Shoes can accept no liability for any change in the appearance, texture, quality or comfort of any product once shoe care has been applied. Your feedback is important to us, your review about this product will be revised by our experts and will be published within 5 working days. He literally shipped the shoes in the Ugg box smh on top of that when I received it the box was damaged! With a roomy fit, rugged outsole, quick-dry lining and waterproof leather upper, this open-toe sandal is as open as the trails.This closed-toe sandal opens every path and is a perfect solution for walking over the hot summer months.

The washable polyester webbing upper and hydrophobic mesh lining make them easy to clean, water-friendly, and have the added benefit of preventing your feet from smelling after a day in the water. Our team are working extended hours to get through this as quickly as possible, we ask you to be patient during this busy time.

But from my own experience, you'll not find better footwear that is so comfortable and very unlikely to give blisters from the very first time you try them out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment