276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XIHOO Meg 2: The Trench 2023 Movie Poster 11x17, Unframed

£9.725£19.45Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On a stormy Christmas Eve, a secretive sheriff gets a visit from a mysterious woman who recounts a series of bizarre stories involving missing persons. As her stories begin to unfold, the depraved deeds of the sleepy town find themselves coming to life; conjuring vibrations of a disturbing telephone call, a mysterious ice cream man, a missing friend, and broken promises with dire repercussions. Crowther, Jane (July 17, 2023). "Ben Wheatley is really hoping he'll get to make a Meg 3". Total Film . Retrieved August 5, 2023. D'Alessandro, Anthony (August 13, 2023). "Greta Gerwig Breaks Global & US Box Office Records For Female Director With 'Barbie'; Why 'Demeter' Deep-Sixed – Sunday Update". Deadline Hollywood . Retrieved August 13, 2023. Plans for the sequel were announced to be in early development in October 2018 after the box office success of the first film. Wheatley replaced Jon Turteltaub as director, with the script being written by returning writers Dean Georgaris, Jon Hoeber and Erich Hoeber. Principal photography began in February 2022 and lasted until May, occurring in various locations in Asia and Warner Bros. Studios, Leavesden, in Watford, Hertfordshire, England.

Jonas and Jiuming lead a routine submersible exploration to the Trench, with Meiying stowing away to see the trench for the first time. Fellow Meg survivors DJ and Mac observe the group from the Mana One. On their way down, the subs are pursued by Haiqi, who escaped captivity the previous night; the subs dive down through the thermocline to escape, but Haiqi forces her way through it anyway. Two much larger Megs, a massive alpha male and a slightly smaller beta male, appear and mate with Haiqi. While working on an escape plan, Jonas and his team discover an illegal mining operation in a station captained by the mercenary Montes, who has a vendetta against Jonas for his imprisonment some time before. Montes' crew was hired by Driscoll to covertly use the Mana One's access to the trench to farm rare earth minerals that could earn them billions. Montes kills his crew in an explosion to cover up their activities, which causes a rupture in the trench and grounds both Jonas’ and Jiuming's ships. a b c d Pedersen, Erik (March 9, 2022). "Warner Bros Release Dates: 'The Flash' & 'Aquaman' Moved To 2023; 'Wonka', 'Shazam' Sequel & Others Shift". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on March 9, 2022 . Retrieved March 9, 2022.

Dive into uncharted waters with Jason Statham and global action icon Wu Jing as they lead a daring research team on an exploratory dive into the deepest depths of the ocean. Their voyage spirals into chaos when a malevolent mining operation threatens their mission and forces them into a high-stakes battle for survival. Will there be a 'Meg 2'? Writer Steve Alten on the potential 'billion dollar franchise' ". Metro. August 13, 2018 . Retrieved March 5, 2020. Wheatley’s previous credits include Down Terrace, Kill List, Sightseers, A Field in England, High-Rise, Free Fire, Rebecca, and In the Earth.

Meg 2: The Trench” is directed by Ben Wheatley (“In the Earth,” “Free Fire”), from a screenplay by Jon Hoeber & Erich Hoeber (“The Meg,” “Transformers: Rise of the Beasts”) and Dean Georgaris (“The Meg,” “Lara Croft: Toom Raider – The Cradle of Life”), and a screen story by Dean Georgaris and Jon Hoeber & Erich Hoeber, based on the novel The Trench by Steve Alten. The film is produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura (“The Meg,” “Bumblebee”) and Belle Avery (“The Meg,” “Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead”), and executive produced by Jason Statham, Cate Adams, Ruigang Li, Catherine Xujun Ying, Wu Jing, E. Bennett Walsh, Erik Howsam, Gerald R. Molen and Randy Greenberg. Wheatley told Collider last year that he chose to direct Meg 2 because he “really loved” the first film. “ I usually just go with my gut, so if something comes across from my agent and I like it, then I just go for it. So this came up and I just went, ‘Oh, Christ! Meg 2, I’ll do that! That’s brilliant!’“ Warner Bros. Pictures has released the official trailer and first posters for Meg 2: The Trench, the sequel coming to theaters this August. You can watch the trailer below.

Popular

DNEG, Scanline VFX and Milk VFX provided the visual effects for the sequel (with DNEG also handling the 3D conversion). Pete Bebb and Gavin Round served as production visual effects supervisor and production visual effects producer respectively. Joining director Wheatley behind the camera are director of photography Haris Zambarloukous ( Belfast, Murder on the Orient Express), production designer Chris Lowe ( The Gray Man, No Time to Die) and editor Jonathan Amos ( Baby Driver, Paddington 2). Meg 2: The Trench was released by Warner Bros. Pictures in the United States on August 4, 2023. [7] The film had its world premiere at the Shanghai International Film Festival on June 9, 2023. [21] Home media [ edit ]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment