276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aputure 120d Mark II Studio LED Video Light Light Storm LS C120d II 180W 5500K LED Video Light 30000Lux (0.5m) CRI96 + TLCI97 + Bowens Bracket + Ultimate Upgrade

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How to Make a Collage in Photoshop (9 Easy Steps!) AI Editing in Lightroom: How to Supercharge Your Portrait Workflow Retouch4me Color Match Review: Professional Color Grading Made Easy White Balance in Photography: The Essential Guide KPI releases Aputure's “Amaran LED light AL-H160” which has improved color rendering to CRI95 compared to conventional models" ProNews. Retrieved 2020-05-26.

While the C120D II boasts an impressive studio grade build quality, it still weighs in at just over 2.2kg (4.85lbs) allowing filmmakers to easily take this light anywhere without having to worry about the transportation issues that frequently come with larger tungsten fixtures. The Brightest or the Dimmest Originally, Aputure continued to create light fixtures for other brands. However, the design and manufacturing company soon began developing a product of their own to bring to the market. The 120d MKII boasts an incredible luminance of 135,000 lux at 0.5 meters away with the Aputure Fresnel. With an approximate brightness equivalent to a 1,000-watt tungsten light, the 120d MK2 is nearly 25% brighter than the 1st generation C120D, making it competitive with some of the highest-grade studio lights on the market.

The original C120D was revolutionary for its compact size and high build quality. The C120D II now takes this a step further with a new round of upgrades. The 120d Mark 2’s DMX system is also pre-programmed with special lighting effects (i.e. thunder, fireworks, etc.) and allows users to input their own effects, creating a light that has truly limitless possibilities. The C120D II has taken the precision controls of the C120D and expands upon them even further, allowing for dimming seamlessly from 100% all the down to 1%, meaning the C120D II is capable of being both the brightest and dimmest light on your set. In 2014, Aputure launched a series of educational videos that taught filmmakers how to light both corporate and narrative videos titled Four-Minute Film School. [13] [14] [15] Other series titles include Start Learning Cinematography and Ask Aputure. Hosted by Ted Sim and Valentina Vee, guest instructors have are cinematographers that have worked with Nike, Adidas, and Visa.

Like China balls, they are ideal for table scenes that require evenly spread light across multiple participants. Just think, if you were to light a dinner table scene between three members of the family with three separate lights and a softbox/light dome, you’d need three individual light setups. With the Lantern, it’s one — positioned overhead. We have reviewed this product for you, and all we can see is it's a killer light! Continue reading to learn more. Supports wireless DMX adapters to control light with Smartphones, Tablets or Laptops (not included.)Today at Cine Gear 2021 Aputure announced their brightest light in the Light Storm series with the 1200d Pro. The Aputure Light Storm COB 120D LED studio light is a fantastic addition to my regular portrait and food photography kit. This is a five-starreview of a well deserving product! Let there be light. As the Lantern has a 270-degree beam angle, it’s the preferable choice for creating soft, ambient lighting to illuminate an entire area instead of a single subject. This is useful for shots with numerous people, podcasts, open spaces, and because of the the light’s size, scenes that have small spaces. The last decade has seen Erik migrate into broadcast television and filmmaking, where he has discovered a passion for visual storytelling and production. The LS C120D II uses 2.4 GHz tech to turn on and off and control brightness remotely over distances of up to 328 feet. If you have another Aputure light, you can use the same remote to control all of the company's lights. This is convenient because you may control up to three separate lights with one remote.

I prefer to use a big soft window for food photography, but sometimes you don’t have that option, so you need to create your light. I typically use a Jinbei HD600 which is a portable studio flash. It’s a great unit, but I wanted to try out a constant light source and see how that worked for what I was shooting. The VL300 LED Video Light from Godox is a light source suitable for portrait, still life, and location photography. The daylight-balanced COB LED features a CRI rating of 96 and TLCI rating of 95, producing highly accurate color renditions and rendering extremely realistic flesh tones. I also found the overall fan noise to be less, versus the 120D MK I. You shouldn’t have any issues using this light during quiet interviews where the fixture is placed close to your subject.The 1200d Pro comes with a light, a control box, and three reflectors. This includes a rolling case for the 1200d Pro and a separate case for the other two reflectors. The complete kit is listed below. LS 1200d Pro and Rolling Case

In 2016, Aputure created the Lightstorm series, their first studio-grade line of lighting fixtures. [4] By 2017, they introduced their flagship lights—the Lightstorm 120d and Lightstorm 300d. [5] The Lightstorm 300d has won several awards such as “Best in Show” at major trade shows like NAB. [6] [7] Organization [ edit ] Offices and manufacturing [ edit ] Light Dome Mini and Spacelight – New Aputure Light Storm Accessories" Cinema5D. Retrieved 2020-05-26. the case is well designed and wonderful in many details. The light itself is awesome. Bright, light, sturdy, compact, beautiful. However, if you need to modify the Lantern, it also ships with a four-section, fully adjustable, removable light-control skirt. So, if you did need to control the Lantern to predominantly point toward one angle, you could do so.Matthew Allard is a multi-award-winning, ACS accredited freelance Director of Photography with over 30 years' of experience working in more than 50 countries around the world. With the additional Aputure Fresnel, the LS C120D II has a brightness of 135,000 lux at a 1.6' distance. The C120D II is over 25% brighter than the first-generation C120D, with an estimated brightness similar to a 1000W tungsten light, rendering it compatible with many of the strongest studio lights in the industry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment