276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BDSM Submissive Punishments: Guide To Punishing Your Sub Like A Pro BDSM Dom (Includes Submissive Training)

£4.37£8.74Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Do not demand anything financial from the sub, unless you are a GP Dominator. In this case, make it clear from the beginning of the D/S relationship. Always show yourself superior in attitudes, but never in knowledge. We all have a lot to learn from others. Orgasm denial or edging- Either for a minute or a day, to remind a sub that their Dom has the power over their sexual fulfillment. A practical study is much more beneficial than a theoretical study. You’ll see that there are a lot of boring people who know a lot of theory, but don’t know how to tie a shoelace on their sneakers. Before you get into BDSM, you need to work out what you really want from submission. If you have a sign saying you’re here for the taking, people will take advantage of it.’

As one of Sir's favorite ways to have me, positioning for rear entry is very important. He prefers a similar position to that of spanking, with more of a reverse lean so as to better accommodate His thrusts. Punishments are the other side of the coin. You’ve agreed to terms. But say you are feeling slightly bratty or maybe you forget (as a sub) what you have agreed to. There are consequences for these behaviors. Maybe it’s early in the relationship and you are given a task. As a sub, your Dom may require proof that you have completed the task when you are out of his presence. Failure to complete the task will result in punishment.

100 Word Story Challenge

It’s important to establish clear boundaries and limits with your partner before engaging in BDSM play. If you’re uncomfortable with a particular sub punishment, it’s important to communicate this to your partner and to negotiate a punishment that you both find acceptable. How Can I Communicate My Limits and Boundaries to My Partner?

Sir employs both the counting method and basic instruction for orgasm on command training and only during sex, which makes it easier for me. He wishes to lessen my response time, however. I myself would like to be trained by Sir to orgasm independent of sexual stimulation; i.e. a simple word can trigger that response but that is at His discretion. I wanted to also make a comment regarding some spam posts that have been put under this comments section. Fortunately, weebly now permits moderating of comments, so the trash that was being sent is automatically deleted. I have a journal that my HOH expects me to write in everyday. I'm to put all of my feelings in it, if I've done something I'm not supposed to do, whatever is going on inside of me.I must follow any instructions that you give me regarding what I am allowed to use, how long I am allowed to use it, etc. when I masturbate. For those not in the know, subspace is what Monieau describes as being a ‘nice bonus’ of being a submissive. Sometimes a little bit of time can grow the anticipation and force the sub to meditate on what they did, but in general, sub punishments should happen by the end of the day. If it’s a long distance D/s relationship, and you want to know how to punish a sub over text, read The 7 Rules for a Long-Distance Dom/sub Relationship and keep in mind the timing when administering discipline.

Due to injury, regular massage is very beneficial to Him, so often I do massage His muscles for Him, both solicited and unsolicited. As I do these things for Him, I try to focus on the feelings I have for Him, all I appreciate that He does for me, and allow that warmth and tenderness to radiate through my hands. This is to me, one of the highest forms of worship and a deep communion between us. One way that you can do that is to use positive reinforcement when the submissive is following the rules. Positive reinforcement can be as effective as corporal punishment. Rewards can be used as motivators. As a submissive myself, nothing makes me happier than pleasing my Dominant. If I please him, then he reciprocates with more doting behavior. He delights in making me happy. So if I follow the rules, he rewards me. It makes me want to keep behaving. Positive reinforcement works best for me.

The Origins of Submissiveness

If the red set is not clean, the tan or pink set is ok, if none of them are clean time to go commando again! Even if you have already done so once that week.

Practise bondage safety: never leave a restrained person unattended, even for a moment. If the Dominant needs to leave the room for any reason whatsoever, always release the submissive to avoid catastrophe. Like I said earlier, discipline and punishment are two totally different things, but they are related. A good Dom will help teach the submissive how to push their limits. They are training the sub to be the best sub that they can be for them.Run away from the bad-mouthers from behind, when you turn around, you’ll be the victim. I speak from experience. I was a victim of it. Be tough when necessary, but be polite. It is not a frown or fear that will make the submissive obey you, but the admiration he will have for you. Before delving into the origins of subs’ pleasure from pain, let’s correct some common misconceptions: No…non-D/s’ers may be thinking…”Why the hell would you let someone punish you into better behavior? You’re an adult. Isn’t is humiliating?” I brewed a pot of coffee and took a cup to Vera, prepared as she’d requested (no need to be boorish,

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment