276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Advantage 80 Spot On Flea Control Large Cats and Rabbits (4kg+) - 4Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our goal: To allow you to benefit from our expertise, by providing you with the best products available. Any unused veterinary medicinal product or waste materials derived from such veterinary medicinal products should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements. My question is, these cats play together often; I should keep them apart until there is no danger of one accidentally eating some of the dose while wrestling with her sister.

Advantage 80 Spot On Flea Control Large Cats and Rabbits - VioVet

I’d pay special attention to the instructions regarding parting the cat’s hair to ensure the treatment is applied directly to the skin. Then, part your cat’s hair at the base of the head and squeeze the entire contents of the tube directly onto your cat’s skin. Advantage™ XD offers two months of prevention and treatment of fleas in a single application and Advantage® II offers one month of prevention and treatment of fleas in a single application. Before applying, check the weight range and minimum age on the package to choose the appropriate product for your cat. Now I knew my one cat had a few but as I was only getting a couple every now and again but he was obsessively licking,I thought he had a skin infection and was only doing this to tick treatment off the list before a visit to the vet!Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin. Potential side effects of Advantage™ XD include application site reactions such as hair loss; greasy, clumping or matting hair; or redness, inflammation and itching. used in the past with another supplier but you are way cheaper and better value for money, hence my switch to you. Some pets develop allergies to flea saliva, which means even a few bites can lead to severe itching and sore skin infected fleas can also transmit tapeworm if swallowed during grooming.

Advantage II for Cats Dosage | FleaScience Advantage II for Cats Dosage | FleaScience

It worked great at 1st, but now about a year or two later, I'm finding it's not nearly as effective as it was when I 1st used it.I changed to this product after a really difficult outbreak of fleas, within 24hrs the situation was under control, I have continued to use this product monthly and things have remained under control. During my science based training, I can tell you for certain that ‘a drop’ can vary greatly in quantity.

Advantage 80 Spot On Flea Control Large Cats and Rabbits

This information, which might be about you, your preferences, or your internet device (computer, tablet or mobile), is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to.I noticed a big difference in how much they were scratching within half a day of administering Advantage. Like others on here, I have used Advantage flea treatments for years, only now I find it pretty ineffective. This means pets are less exposed to the saliva they’re allergic to, helping to reduce FAD outbreaks.

Advantage® XD for Cats: Two Month flea treatment | Elanco Advantage® XD for Cats: Two Month flea treatment | Elanco

Advantage ® XD starts working in as little as 30 minutes to 4 hours and kills adult fleas through contact before they have a chance to lay eggs. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occa­sionally occur if the dog licks the application site immediately after treatment. i was getting fed up with the other brands out there as they never worked, when i came across this site and this product.The O'TOM Tick Twister is the best tool for manually removing an entire tick, without leaving the tick's head in your pet's skin. Fantastic product- I started using this some 6 years ago after a severe out break just as my daughter was born we had fleas jumping all over the place this product soon put an end to our problem. Advantage™ Spot-On Flea Treatment is an effective and easy-to-apply spot-on treatment that can kill fleas through contact. It is safe to apply to lactating females and doing this will treat the puppies or kittens as well as the adult. Advantage is one of the most effective and safe treatments to treat fleas on dogs, cats and rabbits.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment