276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Little Pony Friendship Castle Playset Including Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie 3-inch Pony Figures with Brushable Hair and 16 Accessories, E9919

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rainbow Dash: I prefer to think of them as everypony's trophies but with my name permanently etched onto them. The structure has at least one banner flying on the side marked with Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark, and the top bears a large crystal star. In Mary Jane Begin's My Little Pony: The Art of Equestria, the castle is featured on pages 6 as "Twilight's Castle" and 52 as "Castle of Friendship". In My Little Pony The Movie, the first Friendship Festival is held in Canterlot, and the city comes under attack by the Storm King's forces. The three enter the next chamber just as Twilight and Spike enter from an opposite corridor with a lit candelabra.

In this episode, only two rooms in the castle are featured: the foyer, where the Elements of Harmony are found, and the throne room, where Twilight and her friends defeat Nightmare Moon. At Midnight Castle, Tirac has the smallest pony, Ember, taken to the dungeons, and uses the Rainbow of Darkness to turn the other three ponies Scorpan captured into dragons. According to Spike in Winter Wrap Up, the residents use magic to change the seasons, rather than by hoof like in Ponyville. In The Summer Sun Setback, the last Summer Sun Celebration is held, whereupon Twilight creates a new event to replace it, the "Festival of the Two Sisters". In Starlight Glimmer and the Secret Suite, Starlight discovers a hidden room that proves to be an Andalusian Amplifier, which increases the power of her magic.In Spring Breakdown, Sunset, Rainbow Dash, and Sci-Twi transform into ponies and travel to the castle from a different portal to catch up with Twilight. In Twilight's Kingdom, Lord Tirek and Discord attack the castle, where Tirek breaks into the throne room and sends Celestia, Luna, and Cadance to Tartarus. Playset includes a special edition PRINCESS CELESTIA pony figure, SPIKE THE DRAGON figure, tiara and themed accessories.

Knowing something about the past made it easier to deal with my problems in the present, even the scary ones. Join your beloved friends from the My Little Pony series for a new magical challenge with the Castle Creator game!In The Ending of the End, the castle is almost entirely destroyed by Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow, who then use what's left as their base of operations. After Twilight and Spike's massages, Spike suggests that they take the scenic route back to the castle.

The other ponies have also taken notice of Twilight's recent odd behavior: helping Applejack dig more tree plots than necessary at Sweet Apple Acres; spending an entire afternoon helping Rarity organize a single gem drawer at Carousel Boutique; and racing Rainbow Dash over and over, no matter how many times she'd lost. On the other side of the wall, Applejack and Rainbow Dash see the tapestry moving and hear Fluttershy struggling under it. Twilight and her friends arrive just in time to save them, and expel the puckwudgies from the ruins. The city is featured prominently in such Canterlot-centered episodes as Sweet and Elite, during Rarity's stay at Princess Celestia's castle, and in A Canterlot Wedding, when Twilight Sparkle's brother Shining Armor gets married to Princess Cadance. The playset's packaging, displayed along with it by Hasbro at the 2014 American International Toy Fair, lists its name "FRIENDSHIP RAINBOW KINGDOM" with a trademark symbol.The station is also featured in The Last Roundup, It's About Time, MMMystery on the Friendship Express, A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1, promotional material, The Crystal Empire - Part 1, Magical Mystery Cure, ​[​ specify​]​ Princess Twilight Sparkle - Part 1, Canterlot Boutique, and the My Little Pony Holiday Special. Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash meander into the foyer, erupting into screams and sobs when they bump into each other. However, a messy-looking Twilight sleeps through the meal, having spent the whole previous evening preparing pancakes with Pinkie Pie. They pass by the blackened remains of the Golden Oak Library and fondly think back on the memories they made while living there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment