276°
Posted 20 hours ago

So, You Want to be a Medium: A Journey of Discovery

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After the tragedy, Anne began to question how she could lose her sister and dad in such quick succession and began to concentrate on her psychic abilities. Anyone who knows about the Scottish music scene will tell you that Mickey 9s are one of the most exciting live bands around. I do wonder why is it that when we decide we are going to learn something new, we suddenly develop impatience and see ourselves reaching our goal before we have taken the first step of our journey. I have been going to Anne for years and every time she has been spot on with her predictions and messages from spirit.

Where possible we will update our listings to notify of cancelled, postponed and rescheduled events, however we STRONGLY ADVISE that you check with the venue/organiser in the first instance for updates. Gave up her top management position with a national High Street chain of bakeries to concentrate on helping others to develop their own psychic and spiritual powers. She also has her own range of Spirit Art Cards which serve as tool alongside of her book which can be used equally effectively by those already on the path of spiritual development and by the complete novice, with the strong intention, that the answers we seek are there within ourselves, if we simply ask. To awaken and follow your soul’s purpose will ultimately spell out what spirituality actually means to you. She’s running a two-for-one Christmas offer during December that includes all mentorship programmes and products, including cards, book and CDs (the offer excludes consultations and gift vouchers).I thought I would use the metaphor of learning to drive so you can begin to understand the importance of achieving the fundamental elements right at the start of your literal and metaphorical journey. Experience the accuracy and passion of Angel Anne, a third generation medium from Scotland, at Carnegie Conference Centre on Thursday 5th October! Lift up your hearts, lift your mind and rejoice that you are mortal, that you are learning such wonderful lessons.

Thank you for everything over the years you always make dull down days so much brighter with everything you do. My mission statement is “food for the soul” it couldn’t be anything else for me, as I was born in May and my sign is ruled by Venus the Goddess of pleasure, a Taureen lady who has worked with food all of her life, that’s me, so “food for the soul” had to my mission statement, there was no choice but it also hints at the business woman in me too! Join Angel Anne for a night of spiritual communications with love tomorrow at 7pm at Mattie Carwood Centre, 2 Hallhill Road, Budhill G32 0LL.Her parents Sadie and Billy and sisters Karen and Helen had been in the house together with her cousin Julie and her boyfriend. Your soul’s growth and journey here on this visit to earth is written in the Akashi records, that you are spirit and are now beginning your own journey of mediumistic or spiritual discovery. Her shows are touching, uplifting and funny, as her natural humor always comes through in the communication.

Items originating from areas including Cuba, North Korea, Iran, or Crimea, with the exception of informational materials such as publications, films, posters, phonograph records, photographs, tapes, compact disks, and certain artworks. PSYCHIC medium Anne Smith reveals how a double family tragedy led her to use her gift to help others cope with the pain of losing a loved one. Angel Ann came to me and I was intrigued, she was spot on with everything for me, things she said which I couldn’t figure out there and then but thought about after the show were true and there was a connection .

Your tutor manages to attract your attention once more and, eventually, you listen to their instruction on pedals, indicators and adjusting your mirror. Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Sadly Toni and Donald split up but Anne still spends time with her grandsons and enjoys taking them out on their bikes and
to the park to feed the ducks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment