276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Bento - Self Heated Lunch Box - Battery Powered Food Warmer with AC Charger - for The Office, School, Travel, Outdoors, & More - Refrigerator Safe for Meal Prep, Easy to Clean

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I LOVE ❤️ LOVE my luncheaze! It’s convenient and easy to use. I nice to know I have a warm meal always waiting for me! And I don’t need to depend on a microwave!!?

Self-Heating Lunch Box, Heats Your Lunch on the Go Heatbox, the Self-Heating Lunch Box, Heats Your Lunch on the Go

My husband has a set lunchtime as an electrician and would usually eat his leftovers cold so he wouldn’t have to waste time trying to find somewhere to reheat them. This lunchbox has solved this issue and works like a champ. No more cold lunches!!!! And we’re saving money!!!!It’s amazing! Simple and easy enough for my husband to figure out how to use whenever I forget to turn it on for him and keeps his lunch as hot and fresh as when I made it! Perfect for my boyfriend who is constantly on the go. He used to eat his meals cold and during winter he was able to enjoy a nice hot meal during lunch. It is a great investment! Honestly their support has been as awesome as their product. The new LunchEAZE heats my food really well, even the frozen ravioli in sauce I threw together last minute. My coworkers are all intrigued and I tell them that it was the best choice I could have made. I was tired of having to eat out everyday or only eat cold meals. Love that it’s ready to eat when I go on break. I don’t have to use my jobs nasty microwave that everyone else is using. I could enjoy my food hot and enjoy my break.

Microwave vs Heated Lunch Box LunchEAZE - Microwave vs Heated Lunch Box

Perfect for on the go meals, or if your line of work doesn’t have easy or any access to heat your meals! Hubby raves about it to coworkers and I believe he has them all talking into buying one, just for the convenience of having hot food, wherever! If you are looking for a hot meal and you are nowhere close to the equipment to make one. The lunchEAZE is the way to go it heats up Foo fast and quiet and there’s no extra hassle with there app it automatically heats with a set time! When I’m farming and need something other then sandwiches this is what I go with!! Another important factor to consider is the battery life and charging options of the lunch box. If you plan on using it regularly, you'll want a product with a long battery life to avoid having to recharge it constantly. Look for lunch boxes with rechargeable batteries and consider the charging options available - some may have a built-in charging cable, while others may require you to use your own. Consider the Size and Portability According to a reviewer: “I just plug it in with a frozen meal in the morning and by lunch it's cooked to perfection. The simplicity of this little device makes even better , no switches or power settings just plug it in and it's cooking.” I bought this as a surprise for my husband – he absolutely loves this!! He is a construction worker and I had been searching for a product like this. and when I finally found you guys I was so happy! I wanted to make sure he had hot meals from here on out. GREAT INVENTION! WE LOVE YOU LUNCHEAZE

Features

It can be used with almost any heat-resistant flat-bottomed containers, including glass, plastic, Tupperware, metal, and foil – up to 9″W x 6.75″L x 3.5″H. It’s extremely lightweight and compact, (only 1.4 pounds) and easy to carry around. The plate gets very hot PTC heating technology ensures fast and safe heating, keeping food at a constant temperature between 60°C and 70°C5 Add an option to adjust the time of heat, 2 hours is too much for me, some food with 1 hour is ready (depends the temperature you set), the food for my daughter at 170 degrees is perfect. Pizza with 2 hours turns hard, with 1 hour was ok. Some foods dehydrate with 2 hours. I wanted to leave a review on the product. It’s a lifesaver for me, I’m a road technician for a heavy equipment company. I’m always on the move don’t always have access to a microwave and just got used to eating cold lunches, this this is a game changer and I couldn’t be happier about it.

5 Best Heated Lunch Boxes - Nov. 2023 - BestReviews

Was the only one i can use without having to plug in. It is even better then i had originally thought . Works great with all foods and could imagine lunch without it. Was never able to meal prep hot food because never had access to a microwave or anything to heat it but now there is no need My husband really enjoys having hot meals. He doesn’t always have access to a microwave in his field of work and this heats everything to the perfect temperature. I work outside in construction and needed an option for hot lunches in the field year round. Everything I found in my search seemed cheap and required a constant 12v hookup. I LOVE my LunchEAZE. It keeps me from eating convenience store garbage, saves me money on expensive take out lunches, and provides a reliable hot meal year round. My LunchEAZE has definitely saved me on some extremely cold days. Great product. I have the original version for more than a year. Just replaced the battery but other than that it’s been good to me. The Herrfilk 110V/120V/24V/12V electric lunch box comes with a convenient and toxin-free stainless steel container and another layer of food-grade plastic vegetable or fruit containers.They contain a concealed heating element that is protected by heat resistant materials. Some models are even insulated to keep food cold if your heart so desires. Others are specially designed to keep medicines and other sensitive items at the proper temperatures. The average heating time for food inside a food warmer is about 30-40 minutes for food just taken out of the refrigerator, and about 1-2 hours for cooking raw food or frozen meals. I realize it was the fact that my meal was heated to perfection! I’m talking every bite was equally as divine as the last. I had left the heating mechanism on asIxwanted an evenly heated and consistent temperature for my meal and LunchEAZE provided the perfect temperature for EACH bite of my meal! When have you ever had a meal where the last bite was as warm and delicious as the first? Pretty smart whoever created this!.. I’m currently a full time student and spend a lot during my daily commute and eating out. The luncheaze has eliminated my daily fast food stops. I am now able to bring my left overs or Meal prep and have a hot meal in my car during my break. No microwaves, no hassles. Very convenient and good size for food portion control. I can definitely see this as a game changer for people who work in law enforcement, medical or construction field, or any field that is busy and hard to access a microwave or pressed for time. The app makes it very easy to change your eating/heating time if things come up during your day. I will definitely recommend to family, friends and colleagues. Thank you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment