276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GAN 356 M, 3x3 Magnetic Speed Puzzle Cube Stickerless Gans 356M Cube (Lite ver. 2020,no Extra GES)

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Key features Dual-adjustment core Adjustable magnet strength Plastic core Overview Easy to customize 4 tension settings 6 spring compression settings 3 magnet. This budget magnetic 3x3 is crispier and more stable than the normal Little Magic, thanks to the introduction of unique magnetic elements. Luxurious modding for the GAN 356 M including application of three types of lubes and complete adjustment for the ultimate experience.

The i Carry features improved performance that is comparable to the 2020 flagship, the GAN 11 M Pro and the concept of an interchangeable battery. org (the “Site” or “we”) collects, uses, and discloses your Personal Information when you visit or make a purchase from the Site.

IT’S COST EFFECTIVE – Have you ever craved a GAN puzzle cube with latest mechanism but just a portion cost of flagship? GAN Megaminx Magnetic is a light weight, factory magnetic megaminx which utilizes GAN's popular GES spring system. GAN has updated the popular 356 X to include features from the newly released 356 XS resulting in the GAN 356 X V2 3x3 Magnetic! The surface is matte, thanks to which the cube does not slip in the hands, and the colors are more pronounced. While performance is the same as the first version, the V2 features frosted plastic and a Numerical IPG core equipped with purple GES springs.

In combination with a lube with a slightly higher viscosity (eg Cubicle Silk), the cube is just perfect in my opinion, fast but still controllable. We have introduced forty-eight neodymium magnets of suitable strength at various strategic locations in the cube, arranged in a way to ensure precise symmetric pattern while rotation.GAN's proprietary Numerical IPG core allows you to easily and evenly adjust to spring compression of each face. Bigger size spring nuts, lighter IPG v5 cores, bringing more consistent elasticity to the speedcube. Turn the corner slot to Ø, take the nuts out, and then you can replace them with nuts withdifferent elasticity. High-quality super glue is used and allowed to cure for the optimum time to ensure perfect adhesion between the magnets and the material of the puzzle. A little catchy but I just got this cube so it might change a bit, definitely a lube eater so it’s very dry, a little bit way too loose, but hey it’s one of my first gan cubes so it’s not the worst cube in my collection but it could be better.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment