276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bunny vs Monkey 1: Let the Mayhem Begin

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bunny and his friends Weenie the Squirrel, Pig (the pig), Action Beaver and Skunky the Inventor lived a peaceful life in the forest – until Monkey’s rocket crash-landed and he decided to take over! I saw this had good reviews so I thought I would get it and I am really impressed by the quality of the book.

Join bestselling comics sensation Jamie Smart for this hilarious collection of stories, available in a new chunky format! His well-loved Bunny vs Monkey and Looshkin stories are regularly published in The Phoenix comic, and as bestselling graphic novels.I think even if you do have the Comics with these strips in, it's so convenient to have them all in one place. This edition combines the first two books of the previously published Bunny vs Monkey series, Let the Mayhem Begin and Journey to the Centre of the Eurg-th, featuring all the fun in a slightly smaller format. He finds a helper - Skunk - who has a secret lair filled with inventions that inevitably go wrong when Monkey tries to use them. There's a fantastic imagination behind all these characters, and I can't wait to see what happens during the months of July-December. Bunny vs Monkey is another great book featuring many stories and some excellent characters that I won't forget in a hurry.

Convinced he has landed on a distant planet, he renames his new home Monkey-opia and declares he will rule as supreme emperor. I credit these books, and the excellent Phoenix comic that led us to them, with a big increase in my kids' reading interest and ability. Along with a colourful cast of characters such as Pig, Weenie the Squirrel and Skunk and my personal favourite – Le Fox – this graphic novel is chock full of silliness and I, for one, salute the silliness.

I think younger kids would have a blast with this, but the jokes and story weren’t anything beyond cute for me.

Jamie Smart's bestselling comics sensation BUNNY VS MONKEY continues in Machine Mayhem, chock-full of brand-new comics - now in glorious paperback after a spectacular hardback launch! No doubt the pupils who suggested it will try to convince me otherwise but I can safely say I won't be reading any more of this series! Come down the travelators, exit Sainsbury's, turn right and follow the pedestrianised walkway to Crown Walk and turn right - and Coles will be right in front of you. I love the drawings, the colours, and all the little details of the various scenarios our characters are in. The tone is friendly as Bunny only wants everyone to enjoy being together and living their dream lives.

This brand new remastered book collects together Bunny vs Monkey 1: Let the Mayhem Begin and Bunny vs Monkey 2: Journey to the Centre of the Eurg-th for the first time. I particularly love Jamie Smart's style of art work, and he makes every one of his characters look cute and cuddly. Picked this up because a group of 7year olds insisted it is waaaay better than Dogman but I've been left very disappointed. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Even though this is titled Bunny vs Monkey, sometimes Bunny isn’t always actively fighting against Monkey.

The humour is beyond daft, the characters are irritatingly stupid and the plot is pretty non existent. Jamie's characters Space Raoul, My Own Genie, Count Von Poo and Fish-Head Steve have all found homes in the pages of The Sunday Times, The Dandy, Toxic comic and The DFC respectively. Little does he know is that the scientists who sent him away didn’t quite reach outer space and his is in fact still on earth in the woods. Of course, then you get to know them and realise they're possibly a bit more on the naughty side, but that's something you'll have to discover for yourself.We are experiencing delays with deliveries to many countries, but in most cases local services have now resumed. Fast-paced, freewheeling and very funny, the first two volumes of Smart's wildly popular graphic series are collected in this unmissable book, which chronicles the chaos that ensues when Monkey crash-lands in the woods. Thrumpton Primary Wishlist: Please select free collection at checkout and we will deliver to the school.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment