276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dr.Ceuracle Vegan Kombucha Tea Gel Cream 2.65 fl.oz.| Vegan all in one Gel Cream for All Skin Types with Kombucha Tea Extract | The Water Gel Moisturizer, Detoxifying Impurities for Healthy Complexion

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Compared to pure water, has various nutrients, such as vitamins, tannin, amino acids, and proteins for detox and anti-aging. I don't know about you, but when I hear "skin barrier repair product", I always think of something rich, rather emollient and that I would have trouble using in the morning without looking like a disco ball.

CNP Propolis Energy Active Ampule is a hydrating, soothing, repairing and antioxidant serum that looks very promising on paper!In addition, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, a nourishing compound of vitamins, tannins, amino acids and proteins brings heathly glow and plumper skin slowing down the process of skin ageing. The fermented black tea complex delivers probiotics and vitamin B to where dry, irritated skin needs them most. An eye contour cream with vitamin C that targets the signs of ageing and fatigue, while being suitable for even the most sensitive skin.

The fermented black tea has abundant probiotics, vitamin B, and various nutrition, helping release toxins and strengthening immunity. For me, with my dehydrated combination skin and living in a hot country, this is an ideal daily moisturizer for this season. This kit features their 100% vegan treatments infused with the rejuvenating Detox Tea Complex, delivering deep moisture and a burst of vitality for all skin types. If you are, or even if you’re just a fan of super moisturizing essences with a silky milky texture that looks and feels delicious, then you’re going to love today’s review 😉 Meet the Dr. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.

The Korean skincare brand By Wishtrend has just launched a product that is ideal for people with sensitive skin who prefer lightweight textures! Ceuracle Vegan Kombucha Tea Gel Cream is a nutrient-rich, rapidly hydrating moisturizer for dehydrated, tired or dull-looking skin. Niacinamide : helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins. Ceuracle Vegan Kombucha Tea Essence, which is actually part of the same range as our hero product of the day, the Vegan Kombucha Tea Gel Cream.

Ceuracle’s Vegan Kombucha Tea Gel Cream offers intense hydration for dry, dehydrated and irritated complexions yet its gel consistency feels super lightweight on skin.Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf water, which has protective antioxidant benefits while calming any irritation. Believe it or not, Biafine, this old-school French pharmacy product from the last century is "the" trendy product, the must.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

All this in a melting gel-cream texture, which absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy effect and making it feeling super fresh in the process. Schisandra fruit extract due to the content of saponins, organic acids, tannin, the agent neutralizes the effects and prevents oxidative processes, tones and refreshes aging skin. Vegan Complex consists of Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate and Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract. Packed with Kombucha Tea – a fermented black tea complex that delivers probiotics and vitamin B to parched skin – and nourishing Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, you’ll see smoother, plumper skin and a nearly supernatural glow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment