276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Close Knit: 15 Patterns and 45 Techniques from Beginner to Advanced from Europe's Coolest Knitter

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She carries crisps in a handbag she knitted that has a houndstooth pattern; she threads beads into her jumper so that stars and shells and flower charms dangle off her stitches. Due to the holiday season, it may take up to 48 hours for (1) a post to be approved/ reviewed (2) response to modmail/from a moderator. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

There are illustrated instructions for making socks, scarves and sweaters-but you'll also find ideas for creating babysuits, scrunchies, T-shirts and even a prom dress. I found an old picture of my Mum around my age, head down, sat on a couch, knitting from a skein of light blue yarn. And yet, in taking two sticks and using them to loop one long string in a way that makes something new — something that has no real purpose besides my own enjoyment of it, whether that’s a scarf for someone else, or a raglan cardigan that I’m not sure I’ll ever wear — I scratch the itch to feel productive without ever attaching financial value to that time. Europe's hippest textile genius throws the rulebook out the window with a knitting book like never before. Put down your stitch markers, cable needles, and rulers, its time to dive into your scrap yarn bag and throw caution to the wind.

Biography: LAERKE BAGGER holds a Master's degree in Textile Design from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts. I used to feel saved to some extent by every hour of work I put in — by every single word I placed on the page — but knitting has redirected that capitalist urge to constantly be producing. It is like a dummy to me, a vape in the mouth of somebody trying to quit smoking; I’m still ‘producing’ all of the time.

From dresses, sweaters, scrunchies and cardigans, these patterns will help you better understand some of the top-down, in-the-round techniques, as well as using multiple strands of yarn and simple colour techniques. Read more about the condition New: An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original manufacturer’s seal (if applicable) has not been removed. There are illustrated instructions for making socks, scarves and sweaters-but you’ll also find ideas for creating babysuits, scrunchies, T-shirts and even a prom dress.If you’re looking for an edgy knitting book with funky patterns and a lot of heart, look no further! Close Knit: 15 Patterns and 45 Techniques from Beginner to Advanced from Europe's Coolest Knitter 2. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.

There are illustrated instructions for making socks, scarves and sweaters—but you’ll also find ideas for creating babysuits, scrunchies, T-shirts and even a prom dress.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). In addition to eschewing perfection, the Laerke Bagger technique involves tying knots instead of sewing the ends of yarn, recycling every inch of wool, and letting mistakes be a part of the design. I was reviewing exhibitions, lecturing about criticism, writing funding applications and yeah, I never stopped.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment