276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Enemy: (Jack Reacher 8)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Reacher and Joe's mother dies, the boys are different in their interactions with her, Reacher is a realist and accepting of their mother's desire to die without fuss, Joe is more inclined to show his heart on his sleeve.

Monsieur Pierre Lamonnier knew her when Josephine Moutier was Béatrice and rescuing downed soldiers. This one was interesting in that it took you back to perhaps a light bulb moment in Jack Reacher's army career and life and shows you a little more of his personal life. This is a very entertaining read that explains a lot about the army at the end of the Cold War and about the way in which the Military Police work. Lee spends his spare time reading, listening to music, and watching the Yankees, Aston Villa, or Marseilles soccer. I know I'm guaranteed to be immersed, taken away from reality and it's going to be a 5 star journey.At the time, Reacher is still in the army and has just been transferred from Panama to Fort Bird, North Carolina. It appears that the married general has died of a heart attack while in the middle of having sex with a cheap hooker. Child's best-ever writing, especially Reacher's personal life with brother Joe and his dying mother, poignant, honest and true. Shortly thereafter, another murder is reported: David Brubaker, Carbone's CO, is found shot dead in a Columbia alleyway with money and heroin in his pocket. During his tenure his company made Brideshead Revisited, The Jewel in the Crown, Prime Suspect, and Cracker.

The evidence is turned over to military authorities, and the accused are sentenced to life imprisonment for their crimes. Soldier Jack Reacher tries to uncover a complex conspiracy that emerges after the collapse of the Berlin Wall. It also provides a lot of background about Reacher and his family that the reader hasn't learned before.

It seemed that the plot was engineered to take Reacher to lots of locations, and ultimately it was getting a bit boring. I now know the difference between class A's and BDU's and all so inoffensively absorbed, i also now know how to do a u-turn the american way thanks to Somer ! There was so much happening that I wished I could turn the pages fast enough because I desperately wanted to find out the truth behind these murders!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment