276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Christmas in the Little Irish Village: A page-turning Christmas romance to fall in love with

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. What a lovely experience of the snow falling and the inspiration of the conversations with the family and friends. For Christmas in the Little Irish Village, ’tis the season for chaotic family gatherings, snort-inducing encounters, and a spot of romance. The closeness of this family - you can feel the love that they have for each other through the pages of this book.

Christmas in the Little Irish Village: A Christmas romance to

I would definitely recommend this book to those who love a sweet Christmas romance with a great location - definitely a Hallmark movie waiting to be made! With Shannon in Ireland and James due to go back to America, the book ended with a bit of a cliffhanger. She arrives at Benmore House late and flustered, only to discover the builder working with her on the renovation project is none other than Ryan O’Malley – the class prankster who was forever pinging her bra strap at school.

Christmas in the Little Irish Village is the first book in a series by Michelle Vernal featuring the Kelly family of Emerald Bay. Ryan turns out to have some hidden depths and a strong sense of duty and affection for his family who he puts above everything. Shannon shows James around Emerald Bay and the more time they spend together, the more Shannon realizes that maybe this Christmas won’t be so bad after all. Her tone and expression gave just the right feel and emotion to this story to make it an enjoyable listening experience.

A Christmas Miracle in the Little Irish Village: A heart

Shannon has known kind Maeve since she was a little girl and feels protective of her, so she’s determined to find out the truth.However, Shannon becomes suspicious when she learns that James is here to contact his elderly neighbor Maeve.

Christmas in the Little Irish Village - Goodreads

I am a sucker for stories set in Ireland and I absolutely loved all the banter and sayings etc between the family members and the villagers. I laughed and cried in equal measure… Thought-provoking and full of great characters, I’ll read more from this author. But just as James begins to make Shannon’s heart melt with his cheeky grin and awful carol singing, a shocking secret threatens to shatter the growing romance between them. I haven’t laughed so hard over a book in years… The writing kept you wanting the books to last and not end… This one was a riot!Shannon seems to embarrass herself every time they cross paths (tucking her dress into her panties is embarrassing), so she's determined to avoid James. I'm excited to see what other stories she has for us and am hopeful that this is just the first in a series to come as there are multiple sisters and brothers who will need life matches as well! Taking her beloved cat, she settles back into the family pub, with her 4 other sisters coming home for Christmas. I loved how she and Shannon's mom, Nora, could bring the family under control with just a few words.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment