276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Last Bath Bomb Toaster Shocking Electrifying Fun Fizz Foam Fizzer Adults Gift Novelty Funny Humour Secret Santa Birthday Prank Joke Husband Wife UK

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lemongrass Essential Oil Bath Bomb, Large Handmade Jumbo Bath Fizzy, Fresh Bath Bomb Lemongrass Scented, Natural Botanical Lemon 7.5 oz Teal Toaster Bath Bomb: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii, Sodium Lauryl Sulfocacetate (SLSA), Polysorbate 80, Parfum, CI 42090, CI 10020, CI 45100. Citronellol It is a constituent of essential oils. These include rose, geranium, neroli, chamomile, tagetes, lemongrass, basil and lavender. Citronellol features broadly across our product ranges, occurring naturally in essential oils, meaning its sweet fragrance is found in many of our products. I bought these for my sisters for Valentine’s Day. They are adorable and smell fantastic. I highly recommend these as a gift for someone or for yourself.

If you have sensitivities or are allergic to some of the ingredients listed on the listing, in the description, and on the tag of the product, then please do not use them!

Customer reviews

Soothe your mind, body, and soul with a cleansing experience designed to relieve the stress of the modern world. Bath Bombs - 8 Luxury Bath Bombs - Handmade bath bombs by lather up - vegan - cruelty free - handmade- Bath Bomb Gift Set Nuclear Bomb Edge Lit LED Sign , Neon like , arcade light sign, Nuke light sign, Fat boy bomb sign, Nuclear Bomb Art, Nuke bomb wall sign Doughnut Bath bombs, Bath bombs, Strawberry shortcake bath bombs, food bath bombs, vegan bath bombs, kids bath bombs, scented bath bombs

Fairy Eggs ~ 6 Bath Bomb Set ~ AmaraBee Apothecary | Hydrating | Moisturizing | Luxurious | Easter gift The pink colored toaster shaped bath bomb starts off with light pink foam before shooting out swirls of dark pink. The teal coloured toaster bath bomb shoots out swirls of purple and pink. Start with a nice, clean tub and fill with warm water. Carefully unwrap your Toaster bath bomb and gently lower into the water. When the bath bomb dissolves, stir the water to disperse the colours. Carefully step into the bath and enjoy! Sasquatch Silhouette in a Foot Plastic Mold or Silicone mold, bath bomb mold, soap mold, bigfoot mold, big foot mold, foot mold, yeti mold Pure Aromatherapy Mini bath bomb. Mini heart bath bombs. Natural bath bombs. Lavender and Chamomile blend.Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone is a safe synthetic compound used a lot in cosmetic to fragrance by reproducing the smell of violets, with a sweet and powdery touch. Ionones were discovered by Tiemann in 1893, changing the face of perfumery by giving an alternative to very rare, unaffordable or volatile flower oils. They are now used in different forms, including Alpha-Isomethyl, in almost every fragrance. Unicorn bath bomb, birthday gift, natural fun for kids, handmade, vegan friendly bath fizz, cruelty free, Epsom salt, smells amazing Sale Bath Bombs-Random Bath Bomb; Variety of Colors and Fragrances-Perfect for Kids-Great Gift Idea; Toy Bath Bomb;Bath Art Controller Bath Bomb, Gamer Gift Set, VBC.Life, Bath Bombs, Bath Fizz, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Bath Fizzer, Bath Bomb Gift Set, Father's Day If you wish to know more about the water-soluable dyes I use, please send me a message! They are all written on the tag of each product when you receive them. I generally use Lake dyes (Blue 1 Lake, Yellow Lake 6, Yellow Lake 5, etc...) but there are a few exceptions.

Eco-friendly Natural Handmade Bath Bomb Gift Set, Moisturizing Bath, Great for Dry Skin, Zero Waste Gift Set, Gift for Her, Kids Bath Bombs Pink Toaster Bath Bomb: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii, Sodium Lauryl Sulfocacetate (SLSA), Polysorbate 80, Parfum, CI 45100. Apple Cider Bath Bomb / fall bath bomb / gift for her / gift for girl / spa / autumn / fall gift / Halloween / apples / relaxation / bubble INGREDIENTS: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Potassium Bitartrate, Polysorbate 80, Kaolin (cosmetic grade), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, CI 45100, Parfum, AMYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL Unlike most bath bombs that give off a relaxing feel with smells and oils that get released. This one's meant to be more of a prank or a gag gift.Botanical Bath Bombs decorated with dried flowers & petals-Scented with essential oils-Natural handmade bathing-Bathing Gift

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment