276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Purple

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 1-Year of receipt if it does not work as expected. The Ultra Wide camera captures four times more scene, so it's perfect for action shots like your dog catching a frisbee. Refurbished devices offer a more affordable option compared to new ones, while still providing the reliability and functionality you expect from Apple products.

iPhone 11 is powered by the A13 Bionic chip to perform the most demanding tasks, while getting through an entire day on a single charge, and is designed to withstand the elements with improved water resistance.During your warranty period we will repair your device or replace it free of charge if we can’t repair it. I purchased the refurbished iPhone 11 in the purple color, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. If you’ve applied and been declined for a contract phone within the past 6 months and apply again to the same network, you’ll likely be declined again unless your credit score has improved.

Our more affordable refurbished iPhone 11 provides multiple wireless connectivity features, such as NFC with reader-only mode, Bluetooth 5.The performance is outstanding, the camera quality is impressive, and the battery life lasts me throughout the day. The Apple iPhone 11 features a sleek and modern design, with an aluminum frame and a glass back in a vibrant Purple color. This particular device has undergone a refurbishment process, ensuring its excellent condition and functionality. Phone was graded as ‘Very Good’ but it was immaculate - only one small mark on the screen but no other damage noticeable.

Just insert your existing SIM card, turn on the phone and run through the simple on-screen setup process. Please bear in mind that when you make a purchase with Klarna you're entering a credit agreement with them. With unique portraits and more lighting controls, the dual cameras in the iPhone 11 work together to create stunning images. High-Key Light Mono effect in iOS 13 transforms your portraits into beautiful, studio-style monochromes. All refurbished phones, including refurbished iPhone devices, go through an extensive in-house refurbishment process.

With this high-end, latest-generation purple iPhone 11, you’ll find yourself at the forefront of mobile phone technology. The device has been thoroughly inspected, repaired, and tested to ensure it meets stringent quality standards.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment