276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hajj and Umrah Made Easy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After 20% of the way you’ll see green lights above. Begin jogging until you reach the other set of green lights After entering the mosque, keep your gaze lowered until you reach the Mataf area, which is the open space where Tawaf takes place. When you’re ready, with humility, awe and reverence, lift your gaze to set sight on the beatific vision of the Holy Kaaba. Allahumma innī as’aluka ‘ilman nāfi’an, wa rizqan wāsi’an, wa ‘amalan mutaqabbalan, wa shifā’an min kulli dā’. Kissing – If you reach the Hajar al-Aswad, place your hands on it, put your face between your hands, say “bismi llāhi wallāhu akbar (بِسْمِ اللَّهِ وَاللّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ)” and kiss it lightly. Some scholars have said it is preferable to kiss it three times if you have the chance.

After arriving at your accommodation in Makkah, you may want to freshen up or take a rest before making your way to Masjid al-Haram to perform Tawaf al-Umrah. If you decide to take a shower, ensure you don’t use any items that are prohibited in the state of Ihram, e.g. scented soap or shampoo. It is recommended you present yourself at Masjid al-Haram as soon as possible. The Niyyah for Umrah should be made at the Miqat or close to it as you move in its direction. Ideally, you should delay making the intention until the last moment so you aren’t restricted by its prohibitions for longer than need be. It is recommended ( Mustahabb) that you make the intention verbally, as well as reiterating it internally. Tip: Be very patient here. You’ll be tired from tawaf, and you might notice fellow pilgrims in a hurry to complete the Sa’i. Feel free to take your time. Take regular breaks, and drink Zam Zam water which is available between Safa and Marwa.The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) offered the Maghrib and ‘Isha prayers together at Muzdalifah with a separate Iqama h (second call to prayer) for each of them and did not offer any optional prayer in between them or after each of them.” Once you’re all set to enter the Ihram, you’ll begin reciting the following invocation called the Talbiyah: Although this seems like a lot to remember, the steps are actually fairly simple once you’ve memorised them. To summarise - previously, you entered into the state of Ihram. You have now circled the Ka’bah seven times while making du’a, you have prayed two rakat and you’ve drunk Zamzam water. Step Four - Sa’ee The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) began the Hajj in 628 CE during the month of Dhul Hijjah, and is the same Hajj that Muslims perform today.

O Allah, I intend to perform the Tawaf of Umrah of the Kaaba for your sake and your sake alone. Please accept it from me and make it easy for me.

Stand so the Maqam Ibrahim is between you and the Ka’bah. Don’t try to stand directly in front of it - it will be far too crowded. Anywhere in Al-Masjid Al-Haram is fine, as long as the Maqam is between you and the Ka’bah. The All-Powerful & Most Strong One's bestowal of a Commentary on Forty Hadith of an-Nawawi made Fifty by Ibn Rajab In the name of Allah, send prayers upon Muhammad ﷺ. O Allah, forgive me and open for me the doors of Your Mercy. Afterwards, you can then spend the night in worship or resting. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) went to sleep until shortly before Fajr, choosing not to engage in night worship as he normally did. So, don’t be tempted to exhaust yourself but rest instead – you have a long day ahead of you! Pray two rakats. It is recommended to recite Surah Kafiroon in the first rakat and Surah Ikhlas in the second rakat (after Surah Fatihah, of course).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment