276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I'd Like to Play Alone, Please: Essays

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Segura was born on April 16, 1979, in Cincinnati, Ohio, to Rosario "Charo" Segura, a Peruvian immigrant, and Thomas Nadeau Segura. His father was a First Vice President of Merrill Lynch. [1] [2] He opens with a bang by asking if they will stop taking down the Confederate statues. He followed this up with a bit about meeting a supermodel and how they are equally as freak as a seven-footer because they are unbelievably good-looking in person. Segura closes with a joke that gets a huge laugh — it’s a perfectly constructed opening to reel you into the special. Omar Ayuso Talks Return to 'Elite' and the Moral Responsibility He Feels Playing a Gay Muslim Character There is something about Segura’s body language that makes his jokes that much funnier. It’s not outlandish or over the top, but quite subtle, just enough to add a little oomph to the joke to set it over the top. Another thing is the deadpan look on his face through some of his raunchier jokes, and it’s perfect.

Segura began stand-up comedy shortly after graduating from Lenoir-Rhyne University. On episode 568 of Your Mom's House, Segura mentioned he was doing comedy in the evenings for the first few years while holding down other daytime jobs. Segura has described interning at Kopelson Entertainment and then having his first paid job in the industry as a logger, producing transcripts of reality shows such as Extreme Makeover and My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss. [6] Your comedy isn’t overtly political, but you do a bit in this special about Ted Cruz being particularly disgusting… Do your boys have any sense that they’re part of your act? And if not, at what age do you start consulting them? Now here you are, and you are about to release your fifth Netflix special. What was important to you with this one? Russell, Stephanie (July 6, 2007). "What's on Tonight". New York Times . Retrieved September 6, 2013.

Can you walk me through that surreal day? It’s one thing to find out that Ted Cruz lives in your neighborhood, but it’s quite another to have this bizarre exchange with him.

One joke that you cut is the Ted Cruz-neighbor-interaction one. I’m curious why you cut that. Did you not want to deal with the bullshit that came from it? The comic and prolific podcaster is readying his fifth Netflix stand-up special. This one, titled Tom Segura: Sledgehammer, will roll out globally July 4.Comedy Spot: L.A. funny man hitting town". JournalStar. September 3, 2009. Archived from the original on September 28, 2009 . Retrieved September 6, 2013.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment