276°
Posted 20 hours ago

No Motorcycles Sign - 1.2mm Rigid Plastic 400mm x 300mm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If people are so stupid that they do not understand basic signs that are commonly used, highly consistent, and a core part of the UK's driving rules, then they should be heavily fined and have their licences stripped until they can pass a theory test. agree with comments below, the signs have been in the highway code for as long as the vast majority of current drivers have been on the roads, everyone should know what they mean.

But I'm not holding my breath, the economic case for having large numbers of drivers in the general population is very strong and the motor industry is a powerful lobby. That way everyone would know how it worked, or at least know where they could find out if they weren't sure.We know not everyone can make this switch, which is why all addresses in LTNs can still be accessed by car. My only minor gripe is the bags did not come in a actual box as in the listing pics, but a cardboard tray top and bottom plastic film wrapped.

I can't see that the design of sign can be responsible for drivers failure to actually read the HWC and learn what they mean. I'm fairly sure the road signs existed first, so it's the newer ISO standard signs for Health and Safety etc that have confused the public. This sign shows that traffic is merging from left ahead - The priority through route is indicated by the broader line.Another type of give way sign states that vehicles travelling in the direction of the black arrow have priority over those travelling the other way (red arrow). Warns road users to be cautious and take extra care as there is either water, ice or snow on the road ahead. Drivers are impacted by it every day, so they can't say they are not sure of the meaning, unless they completely ignore speed limits and other road signs. If differs to other triangular signs so it's clearly recognisable even if the letters are covered by snow for example.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment