276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hair Oil 100% Natural Certified Organic Hallelujah Hair Oil ® Treatment and Protection - Moisturising And Repairing For Dry Damaged Hair Promotes Healthy Hair Growth With Silky, Shiny, Smooth Results

£8.07£16.14Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was recently gifted this newly launched hair oil from the incredible company that is Forest and Shore. Forest and Shore is a company built on the foundations that wellness comes first. They have created a range of expanding products, including hair care products, which use nature’s own botanicals. Ingredients are sustainably sourced and high-quality for the most effective natural results.

Rochelle Humes jokes about husband Marvin's I'm A Celeb stint after his hilarious 'humping' trial with Josie GibsonOlivia Colman cuts a chic figure in a dark green jumpsuit as she joins Timothee Chalamet and Hugh Grant for the Wonka photocall Here are a list of all the fantastic natural ingredients in the oil and the benefits for your hair, there are so many! Tom Parker Bowles blasts 'boring' turkey and 'horrible' Christmas puddings - as it's reported he will be spend Christmas at Sandringham Suranne Jones turns heads in a dazzling suit as she joins co-star Rose Leslie at the BBC's Vigil season two screening in London Princess Michael of Kent, 78, blasted Meghan Markle for making 'it all about race because that's all everyone does', Omid Scobie claims

And while the oil isn't specifically marketed for hair growth, scores of videos across TikTok about rosemary oil are testament to its powers – and it's been linked to hair growth in several studies. The REAL reason why Grace Dent QUIT I'm A Celeb: Food critic, 50, reached breaking point after being voted for a trial Taylor Swift invites the family of Ana Clara Benevides Machado - the 23-year-old Swiftie who died before the Rio show - to her Eras Tour

King Charles will 'never reach status of the Queen who would always rise over 'problematic' family members, Omid Scobie says in new book

Adele poses with BFF Alan Carr, 47, on the night she confirmed she had married Rich Paul - and the comedian's new toyboy lover, 27, took the photo Ex-England footballer Kieron Dyer, 44, reveals how he turned 'yellow as Bart Simpson' and nearly died from liver disease just 11 weeks ago - before 'miracle' transplant gave him a second shot at life Rishi Sunak talks up UK plc's 'positive momentum' and tax cuts as he pitches to business leaders at glitzy London investment summit... only for BoE chief to warn that the outlook is among the worst he's seen Meghan and Kate were encouraged to dress like Diana 'so some of her shine could rub off on them', Sussex cheerleader claims in new book

I'm A Celeb's Grace Dent sparks concern with her 'scarily unwell' appearance after one week in the jungle: 'I didn't even recognise her' Natalie and Zafar Rushdie are expecting their second child! Singer shares excitement at having 'positive' things to look forward to Beyonce reveals daughter Blue Ivy 'trained even harder' to perform on her Renaissance tour after reading negative social media comments about her dancing I have been using the oil for about 2 weeks, and I am already seeing results. I have used other products over the last few years that were much more expensive than this product, but I haven’t seen any results like I’m seeing with this oil. My hair is stronger, healthier, and growing faster than ever. And it smells amazing! Thank you again for creating such an awesome product! – Amber Smart King Charles was 'cold and brief' in 'awkward' phone call with Prince Harry after the Duke reached out to him following release of memoir Spare

Helen Flanagan to make her West End debut as she joins the cast of Cluedo 2 as 'iconic' Miss Scarlett: 'I've long been looking for the right role' Grace Dent's brutal comments slamming I'm A Celebrity as 'puerile televised constipation' resurface after she quits the reality showPrince William 'has only read passages of Spare', but rejected two attempts by Harry to set up a meeting via a mutual friend in the months after publication, Omid Scobie book claims I'm A Celeb's Nella Rose is blasted by viewers for insisting she's 'just a girl' during boxing lesson with Tony Bellew - hours after sexism row Princess Andre, 16, looks just like her famous mum Katie Price as she cuts a casual figure at PrettyLittleThing event Ad Feature Staying IN your new going OUT? Here's your guide to an indulgent, cosy night at home... that won't break the...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment