276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chip Cutter Machine,Sopito Professional Stainless Steel Potato Chipper for French Fries Cutters with 1/2-Inch Potatoes Chip Cutter Replacement Blades for Home and Commercial Use

£33.495£66.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Manual units rely on leverage and force behind the handle to cut potatoes, so pulling the handle down rather than from side to side allows gravity to work with you for easier cutting. Durable Blades: Our french fry cutter utilizes upgraded food-grade 420J2 stainless steel blades in 1/2 inch and 3/8 inch sizes, enabling effortless cutting of vegetables like potatoes, carrots, cucumbers, and even tougher vegetables like sweet potatoes. The non-skid base provides added stability, making it safe to use, and the removable grid makes cleaning a breeze.

While different types of potatoes can be used for french fries and it ultimately comes down to your personal preference, many believe the best potatoes for french fries are classic russet potatoes. Overall, we think the Solucky French Fry Cutter is a great investment for anyone who loves homemade French fries or wants an easy way to chop vegetables.We also appreciated the specialized cleaning brush and scraper, which made it easy to remove food residues between blades and pushers. Other models are all-purpose cutters that can be used on a variety of fruits, vegetables, and even cheese. If you want to seriously up your game at home—I mean, like, into a whole new ballpark—just invest in a fry cutter.

It's strong enough to do a tough job and is designed so that the cutters are clamped firmly down and cannot be put in the wrong way around. Standard duty potato cutters offer simple, easy-to-use mechanisms that allow you to produce a large amount of fresh cut fries in a relatively short amount of time. While it is a convenient option for those who already own a KitchenAid mixer, it may not be the most efficient way to cut potatoes. On the other hand, if you have limited storage space or only plan to use it occasionally, a smaller cutter may be more suitable.We’ve used it to make homemade French fries, sweet potato fries, and even cucumber slices for salads. By considering these factors, you can choose the best French fry cutter for your needs and enjoy perfectly cut fries every time. Some models also come with interchangeable blades, giving you more versatility in your cutting options. Since I usually bake my fries, I tried out a few different fry recipes, all using Russets, which IMO are the best for fries (though I’m also very down with some Yukon Gold fries from time to time). The Culina French Fry Potato Cutter for Easy Slicing is a popular choice for cutting sweet potatoes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment