276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KIND Bars, Gluten Free Snack Bars, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, High Fibre, No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives, Multipack 12 x 40g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

More than 95% of KIND’s nut bar portfolio is affected, resulting in a 10-30 calorie reduction per bar including its Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, will shift from 200 to 180 calories. And 61% of adults are trying to reduce their calorie intake (NPD Group/Dieting Monitor, YE February 2018).

Lubetzky said, unlike its competitors, which use a form of sugar such as brown rice syrup, or a protein blend, such as whey or soy isolate blend as the first ingredient, all of KIND’s nut bars have whole nuts, and 95% of the bars in its portfolio will be positively impacted by these findings.These easy 5-ingredient dark Chocolate Nut Clusters are made with almonds, pecans and walnuts finished with a touch of sea salt. Dark Chocolate Nut Clusters with Sea Salt The research came to light after scientists allegedly discovered the standard way of measuring calories, the 100-year old Atwater system, is inaccurate when it comes to certain foods, like nuts. I’ve been making these dark Chocolate Nut Clusters every year for the holidays. You can make as many or little as you want, simple double triple or halve the recipe. There’s also plenty of extra chocolate left to make more nuts.

KIND claims this means its Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt bar has 20% less calories than originally thought.

More Chocolate Recipes You Will Love

This research indicates nuts not only contain fewer digestible calories but are just as nutrient dense as they always have been with the same amount of protein, and essential healthy fats that contribute to heart health​.” KIND has always prioritized using and celebrating whole nuts as the main ingredient in our nutrition bar portfolio​,” said Daniel Lubetzky, founder/executive chairman, KIND. The Kind Plus Dark Chocolate and Cherry ... bars have a long name are my fourth flavour test. After last months Caramel and Almond bar which was far two almondy (and made me worry for my teeth) for me. Kind bars are all nice; and unlike most other cereal bars are have visible rather than homogenised ingredients.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment