276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eucerin AtopiControl Intensive Calming Cream 40ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Triisostearin, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Ceramide 3, Decylene Glycol, Menthoxypropanediol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Trisodium EDTA, BHT, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine. You have Atopic Dermatitis on your body but are not experiencing a flare-up:Try Eucerin AtopiControl Body Lotion or Eucerin AtopiControl Face Care Creamdepending on your textural preference and the area of your body you are applying it to. After four weeks of using the AtoControl products, only 38% of the sample agreed that the disease affected their quality of life. I have suffered dry skin and severe itchiness on my face and entire body for as long as I can remember, after trying every brand of cream etc on the market, I eventually came across Eucerin AtoControl Acute Care Cream, this relieves the discomfort from the itching for hours. Because there is no known cure for Atopic Dermatitis, the primary aim when caring for atopic skin on a daily basis is to prolong the non-acute phase.

The composition may be subject to variations, so we advise you to always check the list on the purchased product. You have Atopic Dermatitis on your body but are not experiencing a flare-up:Try Eucerin AtoControl Body Care Lotion or Eucerin AtoControl Face Care Creamdepending on your textural preference and the area of your body you are applying it to. Your child has Atopic Dermatitis and is over the age of four weeks and you‘re looking for a product to improve his or her skin condition during flare-ups. From this we can infer that, as a result of using the products, 54% of the sample felt there was an improvement in their quality of life. You have Atopic Dermatitis on your face but are not experiencing a flare-up:Try Eucerin AtopiControl Face Cream .Can I use Eucerin AtopiControl Acute Care Cream instead of my usual medication for Atopic Dermatitis?

Calms and heal flare up and allergy on skin Have using this product to calm and clear out flare up for my little toddler. Eucerin AtoControl Face Cream reduces redness and itchiness and can be used as a daily basic care product for your skin during the period between flare-ups. This product has worked wonders and I no longer suffer with the red itchy patches that used to drive me mad. Formula INCI : Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Triisostearin, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Ceramide NP, Decylene Glycol, Menthoxypropanediol Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Trisodium EDTA, BHT, 1-2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol. Most products in the range contains a unique active ingredient complex of soothing Licochalcone A and barrier-strengthening Ceramides.It quickly relived my worst areas, and now the lotion applied 2 to 3 times a day is maintaining a comfortable level of moisturisation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment