276°
Posted 20 hours ago

UPVC Letterbox Hinge Pin Flap Spring - Hex Ended

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Springs are hard to replace and regular, light lubrication with vaseline once a year keeps them dry and clean.

These hinge pins solved the problem for my broken letterbox. I thought I was going to have to by a whole new letterbox, then I saw these. I managed to fit them in less than a minute. Highly recommend. Excellent. I was thinking I would have to buy a new letterbox before I found these. Very easy to fit and work perfectly. NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank to close at least 172 branches in 2023/24 – here's the full list, plus alternatives days ago my letterbox was damaged by a staff member of a local chinese takeaway posting a menu through my front door. Autumn Statement: State pension confirmed to rise by 8.5% from April 2024 – while some benefits will go up by 6.7%

2 Comments

Step 1 - Insert the rod through the hook of the spring and the hinge until it just enters the coiled section of the spring. Exact replacement which works well. Fiddly but not difficult to fit. Obvious how to fit it if you have a mechanical mind but came with no instructions and I could find nothing online. I suspect the material used for these (original) springs hardens with age over 30+ years and then is prone to shear-stress failure at low temperatures. Martin Lewis: What the Autumn Statement means for you – including wages, benefits, pensions, ISAs, national insurance and more

I was in when it happened and went out and tried to discuss it with the staff member there and then however they spoke very little English.There is little you can do to prevent bristles warping from weather and use, if you known any please feel free to comment.

Ensure brushes are secured and not leaning out. Trim long/pulled bristles. Glue their holder in place if it has come detached. Sometimes removal of the brushes altogether is enough as they can be poorly designed or warped by weather. What should be my next step? I'm thinking writing to them may be better than calling them again? Am I right in asking them to repair/replace the letterbox considering an employee of theirs broke it? Autumn Statement: Workers to pay less in national insurance – but rate cuts don't offset the freezing of personal tax thresholds

Be the First to Share

I called the take away the same evening and asked to speak with the manager, was told that the manager didn't speak English but I could explain to her and she would translate to him. As a side note I do have a sign up stating no junk mail, free papers etc however this was also ignored. Open the outer flap from outside and examine the corners where the hinge bar connects to the outer edges. The Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has today (Wednesday 22 November) announced a range of tax, benefits and savings measures. We round up the key announcements and what they mean for you. Martin Lewis: What the Autumn Statement means for you – including wages, benefits, pensions, ISAs, housing, national insurance and more

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment