276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Avastars KawaiiPie^^ – Fashion Doll with Extra Outfit Personalize 100+ Looks, Multicolored, 11" & Twilight Daycare Collectible Baby Dolls – Mystery Metaverse Doll

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This entire concept delivers directly to the shift in popular play: Part digital, part physical, done alone or with friends, in the real world or online.

Bring the fun of creating personalized digital avatars to real life with My Avastars Fashion Dolls! At this point, the metaverse basically represents a 3D model of the internet – a place parallel to the physical world – or a shared virtual space that’s interactive, immersive and even hyper-realistic. WowWee has entered the fashion doll category with its new toy line, My Avastars, which enables seamless interactive play in both the physical and digital worlds.My Avastars 11” (height) Fashion Dolls bring the fun of creating virtual avatars to real life. Each doll can be customized from; head to toe to create 100 plus looks. Grow your My Avastars closet by collecting all 5 dolls, the more you have the more looks you can create! All My Avastars looks are compatible with each other. Customize your outfits again and again by mixing & matching across characters! Did you know? All My Avastars hairstyles are detachable, swap bangs, pigtails, and space buns for totally personalized hairdos. Fun for ages 6+ My Avastars Dreamer_3.0 doll As the Roblox universe continues to grow, we’re focused on creating the next generation of hit franchises born from the metaverse,” said Joe Ferencz, founder and CEO of Gamefam. “My Avastars marks the first time a toy and Roblox game have been developed concurrently, reaching players with an engaging experience both in the real world and in the metaverse.”

PERSONALIZED AVATARS IRL! My Avastars 11” Fashion Dolls bring the fun of creating virtual avatars to real life. Each doll can be customized from head to toe to create 100+ looks.Stress-free side hustle? Make cash by renting out your car, boat, bike or pool Other top toy makers mingling in the metaverse As a gamer myself, I love customizing my avatar before every session. This digital customization play pattern is so in line with traditional doll roleplay, yet I wasn’t seeing this type of integrative play being offered in the doll space,” Sydney Wiseman, vice president of brand development and creative strategy at WowWee, told me over Zoom. My Avastars is the first community-centric fashion doll property. WowWee and Gamefam are launching a Discord server to enable a two-way conversation between fans and the brand. Fans will have an integral voice in the evolution of My Avastars, both in the expansion of the game play and the physical toy line. As a gamer myself, I love customizing my avatar before every session. This digital customization play pattern is so in line with traditional doll role-play yet I wasn’t seeing this type of integrative play being offered in the doll space. With My Avastars, kids now have the opportunity to turn their digital avatar into a real life fashion star with a variety of looks and accessories for endless customization, creativity and self-expression, both online and in real life.” But how do you marry the world of physical toys – or any physical retail item – with ethereal objects that don't exist outside of a digital game world? By making both – of course – at the same time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment