276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sennheiser HD58X Open Back Professional Jubilee Headphones - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Others haven't mentioned it, so maybe I'm just not used to hearing this level of detail in the treble.

In Depth Sennheiser HD58X Review : r/headphones - Reddit In Depth Sennheiser HD58X Review : r/headphones - Reddit

Also, when you are using these headphones for the first time, you might experience pain on your temple like I did. The wearing comfort is therefore good, but somewhat limited by the high contact pressure and the somewhat spartan padding on the headband. Clamping force is good, there’s hardly any headband dig, and you can wear them for long hours with minimal adjustments.These performance issues also depict an overall lower level of fidelity from the HD58X that is closer to the HD558/598 than its HD6X0 counterparts. Those same issues that manifest in a back-and-forth comparison with other headphones actually enhance my overall enjoyment when I’m just listening to music, doing some gaming, or watching a film with the 58X. We’ll discuss build, comfort, sound, Soundstage, Amplification, genre, gaming, reference, some quick comparisons to other headphones, and anything in between. The separation appears a bit sharper than on the HD6XX due to the more direct response and voices come more to the fore, which also creates a more distinct depth, but there are no worlds in imaging between the HD58X and the HD6XX.

Massdrop x Sennheiser HD58X Jubilee Review : r/headphones Massdrop x Sennheiser HD58X Jubilee Review : r/headphones

Yeah, the ‘stage with 600 series isn’t as wide as say AKG K7**, and as light, airy sounding either, but they’re decent deal for entry level hi-fi cans when purchased on sale if one enjoys warmed sound. This midrange presentation can be a curse and a blessing at the same time, especially if you love vocals. Overall the 58x is a headphone that will do well at almost any genre, thanks to its extended bass and beautiful midrange.

Very easy, this is just an amazing recommendation for anyone wanting to get their first pair of audiophile headphones for under 200 dollars. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. As you will see, I confirm the approximate accuracy of the measurements using Equalization and listening tests.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment