276°
Posted 20 hours ago

3 Slot Picatinny Rail Section Aluminum Mount Adapter for keymod/M-lok (Fit keymod and M-lok)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personally, I love this concept and have used them for years, I only wish they had been around sooner. I also had a hard time finding them for a long time, and when I did they were way overpriced. If you own a firearm that has a Picatinny rail, you know how versatile and reliable it can be. However, if you want to use M-LOK accessories on your Picatinny rail, you need an adapter to make it happen. That's where the Picatinny to M-LOK adapter from Mounts Plus comes in. That Picatinny interface being given to us officially by Picatinny Arsenal and engineered by Gary Houtsma. More information on that here. M-LOK These adapters are typically made from lightweight, durable materials like aluminum or high-strength polymer and come in various lengths, allowing for the attachment of different Picatinny-compatible accessories.

If you want to save some weight on your AR36 or Novrtisch SSR63 and give it a whole new look, you have found what you need! The NovritschMinimal 20mm Picatinny Rail Kit for SSR63/AR36 AEG is constructed from alloy with steel mounting bolts and is compatible with the full range of Novritsch SSR63 AEGs as well as most AR36 AEG and GBBR platforms. The part is manufactured by Double Bell,includes built-in flip-up iron sights and is based on the real steelKAC design. This is one of those ideas that absolutely changed the game, currently, I have two Picatinny sections on my M-LOK handguard. Negative Space – Alright I’m going to say it..negative space. Are you turned on yet? You should be, because this term is what will pop up in any google search you do on M-LOK due to being of such importance within Mil-Requirements when designing and delivering M-LOK. Really though, it is a huge pro. It makes rails much less bulky due to not having to add anything to the rail to make the system but instead, cutting out holes At MountsPlus.com, we are committed to providing you with the best M-LOK accessories available. Our range of M-LOK accessories has been carefully curated to include only the highest-quality products from trusted brands. As a result, you can be confident that you are investing in top-notch M-LOK accessories for your rifle. Popular M-LOK Accessories to ConsiderAn M-LOK to Picatinny rail adapter is a handy piece of gear that allows you to attach Picatinny-compatible accessories to an M-LOK rail. This opens up a world of customization options, as you can now utilize the wide range of Picatinny accessories on your M-LOK equipped firearm.

This adapter is designed to fit onto your Picatinny rail and give you the ability to attach M-LOK accessories. The adapter is made from high-quality aluminum, ensuring that it's both durable and lightweight. It's also precision-machined, so you can be sure that it will fit perfectly onto your rail. More rails mean more attachments. Up your game and personalise your airsoft gun with RIS rails, M-LOK rails and KeyMOD rails from Patrol Base. Slim –The more slots, the more places that accessories can be mounted. M-LOK allows for multiple different places for accessories to be mounted without adding the bulk of more material. The Magpul furniture for the Remington 870 also features M-LOK, because who doesn’t want additional stuff on their shotgun such as a light? Note the two white lines on the Magpul branded screws for M-LOK accessories. Those white lines are known as witness marks. If those white lines no longer match up over time I know that something has come loose and the screws have shifted.Magpul 5 Slot Rail - Polymer Sections provide a cost effective method of attaching various 1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, etc. We even offer KeyMod and M-LOK to Picatinny adapters, so you can use your old accessories with a sleek new rail system!Our massive selection means you don’t have to settle. Create your dream gun and, once you’ve found the Airsoft rail you’re looking for, go nuts with our Airsoft attachments and accessories. When mounting optics onto the top picatinny rail add some lubrication to the rail, this will help with friction and keeping the optic tight. Timber Creek Enforcer Mini Angled Foregrip - Allows you to control your muzzle when rapidly moving from target to target. Magpul M Lok Nuts - Replacement Set is a hardware set designed for use with all M-LOK® accessories.

M-LOK is now being produced by almost every large firearm manufacturer and is being adopted by various military and Federal entities. Foregrips: Upgrade your rifle with M-LOK-compatible vertical and angled foregrips for enhanced control and handling. Magpul Mlok Handstop - Serves its purpose as a lightweight, low profile, index point for ultimate firearm control.AFG2 M Lok Rail - optimized for attaching the Magpul AFG-2 to every Handguards and forends compatible with M-LOK

Magpul MOE Handguard - M-LOK AR handguard (Magpul Original Equipment) for AR15/M4 firearms with carbine-length gas systems combines the lightweight of a standard Handguard with modular flexibility. This provides a solid attachment for most accessories in the form of a thinner, smoother, lighter, and lower profile handguard. M-LOK is a method of attachment that has been around for almost ten years now and has become very popular. It uses a series of elongated slots in the handguard or rail system allowing accessories to be directly mounted onto the firearm’s surface. M-LOK handguard How to Attach M-LOK

Have patience...

To attach accessories, insert the T-shaped nut into the slot and secure it with a screw, creating a low-profile and secure connection. Make sure that the nut of the M-LOK is perpendicular to the elongated slot and tighten the screw down.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment