276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AUDI Genuine Touch-Up Paint Scuba Blue Metallic LX5Q/S9/X5Q

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Paint ChipThe hexadecimal color code #1e5186 is a medium dark shade of cyan-blue. In the RGB color model #1e5186 is comprised of 11.76% red, 31.76% green and 52.55% blue. In the HSL color space #1e5186 has a hue of 211° (degrees), 63% saturation and 32% lightness. This color has an approximate wavelength of 476.12 nm. on this, seen some look bland and other's looking great, thought it was due to wax etc but as the others have said it's likely to do with the light. I'm looking to repaint my car from Ibis White to Sepang Blue. Anyone know the details of the paint code LY5Q or LY5Q/E9? Pearl effect or metallic?

Audi TT scuba blue metallic - October 2023 - NewsNow Audi TT scuba blue metallic - October 2023 - NewsNow

Linen Beige w/Leather Seating Surfaces or Milano Leather Seating Surfaces [Beige] 2010 Audi A5 Colors Exterior Colors Thanks again Fraser, i went over to Nottingham Audi yesterday,and had a word, going over on Saturday to finalise the deal, Colour, Volcanic Red The Audi A3 is a premium family car that places refinement, technology and comfort at the forefront. Read our review to see how it matches up to its rivals. Hope the pic has helped you make your mind up, and as I said if you need any more give me a shout mate.I usually wash mine once a week, I feel as soon as it starts to look grubby it just doesn't look as good. We love the colour and it looks great with the roof up or down! It's a great deep blue which looks great in the sun after a polish! This paint is solvent Basecoat which dries to a flat finish, a clear gloss lacquer is required to complete the colour. Our Basecoat Paint provides excellent coverage and is resistant to rust, dust and UV light. Only a quote so far but going to Five Oaks next week to have a chat with the service manager to see what they can actually fit. IMO it much better getting factory tints then getting it done after... Aftermarket tints dont sit as well around the heater elements of the edging of the screen.

Audi Q5 Scuba Blue Metallic For Sale - CarBuzz

Linen Beige w/Leather Seating Surfaces or Genuine Milano Leather Seating Surfaces [Beige] 2008 Audi A5 Colors Exterior Colors This is the colour of the TTS coupe that I hope to receive in May/June - deposit paid 1/9/10, so it's a long wait - and it strikes me as worth the wait.In the light it just pops with the flakes and when it gets a bit darker it sort of changes to an almost purple. Not the greatest pic taken from my phone, but hopefully this helps. If you want any more, or if I can get you some in better light with a better camera or different angles, then give me a shout mate. Agreed re the factory tints. Suppose what you need to consider is even if the car is well priced is what would you do to it? if it was me I am personally not a fan of the standard TTS alloys, think that all TT's look best on 19's, then didn't notice if it had rnse, if it doesn't you have the expense of fitting one or a decent aftermarket unit. Does it have bluetooth? I know I have seen posts recently where people have bought cars and it didn't have, which is just ridiculous at this price point but maybe all TTS have the module as standard? I have no idea. Rear View Camera for your A1 it's not available at this moment only for A1 with HDD Navigation system. They could also be handy if your dog wanders behind the car just as you're reversing out the garage (though of course your dog probably shouldn't be wandering around anyway). (Years ago our pet cat was killed by such an accident - she was rather old and deaf and a neighbour simply didn't see her and she didn't get out the way.)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment