276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Liverpool FC Signature Ball -Black/Silver (Size 5)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I thought he would look great in that red kit. I thought he would be the perfect signing for Liverpool. Founded in 1892, they started life as Everton Athletic before becoming Liverpool FC, and have played at their home ground of Anfield right from their formation. I get the attraction of Chelsea. It's a huge club. They've won so many things over the years. But I think in terms of the history of the clubs, I'm amazed, especially with Caicedo joining up with Alexis Mac Allister, I thought it would be a perfect move. Whether seeking a special gift for a die-hard Liverpool fan or adding to your personal collection, our range of signed Liverpool memorabilia caters to the diverse preferences of fans globally. From signed shirts and boots to goalkeeper gloves and framed pictures, our collection is an ideal choice for anyone who holds the Reds close to their heart. Join the Anfield Faithful with Sportagraphs Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says the 32-year-old will "definitely not be available" for the Merseyside derby against Everton on Saturday.

After riding out some City pressure, Liverpool scored two more either side of the half-hour mark to get themselves out of sight. Firmino was involved in both, laying on a chance for Philippe Coutinho to make it 2-0 before scoring the third himself from Coutinho's pass. Portuguese 19-year-old Fabio Carvalho became Liverpool's first signing of the summer transfer window in May, with the forward set to officially join from Fulham on 1 July.Relatively barren patches followed for the Merseysiders, and it wasn't until 2001 when Gerard Houllier led the club to a treble of cup wins that the good times looked like they were returning. More success followed under Rafa Benitez, with the extraordinary Champions League win in 2005, led by the heroic Steven Gerrard. Liverpool returned to the top of the Premier League in 2020 setting multiple records in the process. This included winning the season with 7 games. They finished with 99 points and 32 wins. I'm really happy to be here wearing this great shirt with this famous badge that represents so much in world football. It's a dream," Arthur said. Liverpool Football Club is a professional football club in Liverpool, England, that competes in the Premier League, the top tier of English football.

Spanish goalkeeper Adrian has also signed a new contract to remain with Liverpool for the 2023-24 campaign.

the saleroom

With Jordan Henderson the latest injury worry, a new midfielder may be necessary although Jurgen Klopp said it had to be the RIGHT player. You can then imagine yourself winning more trophies and then later on when you come here again and see the trophies on display, you can say, 'Look, I was a part of that, I was there at that time, winning trophies. AAA Sports Memorabilia guarantees all of our signed items are 100% genuine. The item will come with a certificate of authenticity signed by a company director showing the celebrity at the autograph session. When I arrived at the training ground, I was really surprised to see the set-up and the structure and all the trophies here," said Nunez.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment