276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nerf N-Strike Elite HyperFire Blaster [Amazon Exclusive] - Amazon Exclusive

£3.245£6.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nerf Guns, or Nerf Blasters, are toy dart gun products owned by Hasbro that fire ammunition such as darts, discs, or balls constructed from foam. The first Nerf Blaster, the Nerf Blast-A-Ball, was released in 1989.

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. Mobility: see Weight. It's really hard shooting round corners without exposing yourself. To do that, you would have to hold it with one hand (see Weight) and your gun would be easily pushed to the side and you would be stupidly inaccurate. Works best in open areas. You don’t just pull the trigger to start popping darts, though. There’s a secondary trigger you have to hold in with your middle finger, which gets the motor spinning up – then you can squeeze the main trigger to set the foam a-flying.With that covered, let's move on to the pros and cons. Yep, it actually has cons. I just am saying that it's relatively easy to avoid jamming the HyperFire. One other slight downside to this battery-powered blaster is the whirr of the motor and flywheel. If you’re trying to be at all stealthy, that goes out the window when you spin the Hyperfire up – your foe may have a split second’s warning before the darts rain down. Not that it’s terribly noisy; it’s just not silent. NERF Rival blasters make a great choice for team games, letting you choose your side: red or blue. Start a head-to-head competition fuelled by NERF Rival’s power and precision. And for fans of the Fortnite gaming world, there’s a whole range of NERF Fortnite blasters to take your Fortnite battles from the screen to the playing field. I found it easiest to ditch the shoulder strap and hold the Mastodon a little in front of me to get a better aim – at waist level, though, since this isn’t a blaster you’ll be getting up to your cheek for sighting. My son, however, needs the shoulder strap to carry the Mastodon for any length of time, which means he can’t hold it as far in front of him as I do.

Accuracy: I would expect junk accuracy from a full auto blaster, but it seems relatively accurate. Super accurate when compared with some other junk. Why??? Ahhhhhhh!!! Maybe it was better when it was jamming! A junk Nerf gun jamming is at least something I can understand! There’s nothing like your kids running around in the garden or park playing with their friends. Add to their fun time with our range of Nerf Blasters and toys that cater to various play preferences, ensuring hours of engagement and physical activity. Nerf Gelfire Pro– High-performance blasters with hydro-gel rounds which burst on impact. Suitable for 14+. NERF COLLABORATIONS:And woah! This thing is super-fun. The Elite darts ping out at a steady pace, with a decent amount of accuracy. I managed a spread of around 20 inches at 20ft from fresh batteries. Distance is quite impressive and plenty good enough for an ammo-sprayer like this. It did manage the claimed 27m range, but with wild inconstency and with no accuracy whatsoever out to that distance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment