276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Joie Baby Mimzy 2-in-1 Highchair with 7 Height Adjustments - Logan A

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Get your little one in and out without the extra pair of hands you always seem to need thanks to a one-hand release We didn't want to overspend, but still wanted a feeding chair that will allow bub to sit with us at the table at an early age to feel included. This feeding chair was recommended by Baby Bunting.… Readmore The reclining function is fantastic..we started to pop her into the chair at 3 months and included her at lunch and dinner time. She has even fallen asleep on the chair at dinner time, so we recline her and let her rest.

We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there. Emma: If I am splitting hairs, the only thing I would change would perhaps make it slightly easier to clean. There are a few 'hard to reach' places within the padded seat that if food gets into it takes a while to clean properly. The only thing that I prefer about the original highchair I bought for baby was the fact the tray had a plastic cover over the top of it which was detachable and you could put straight in the dishwasher - it would be amazing if this had that too. But overall I really do prefer this highchair - I have actually given the old one to my mum and kept this one as I find it so much easier for baby!

An adjustable footrest with 3 height positions to choose from gives you even more ways to customise the comfort as your little one heads into the toddler stage The Joie Highchair has 3 tilt positions, 7 different height adjustments and 3 footrest positions making this one of the most dynamic and flexible highchairs on the market. The high chair also has a super simple one hand release mechanism for easy cleaning and folding. The tray can be detached when not in use and used as a small storage compartment. We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service. The Mimzy 2 in 1 Highchair from Joie is a typically fashionable Joie design that will adapt and grow with your baby from the age of 6 months. The highchair has a variety of different seating positions and features which will ensure it remains compatible with your growing child.

Most of our prams and pushchairs include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair. Dishwasher safe tray inserts, machine washable infant insert and wipeable seat pad make even the biggest messes easy-peasy to clean up. The Mimzy 2 in1 has a low profile yet durable frame that looks fantastic and offers a great fit for most dining tables and countertops meaning your little one never has to miss a family mealtime again. All the fabrics used to manufacture this highchair are machine washable, meaning you can keep this looking as fresh and new as the day you brought it.Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind.

A simple solution that brings baby right up to the table with 3 tilt positions, 7 height adjustments and 3 footrest heights The Mimzy 2 in 1 Highchair from Joie is a typically fashionable Joie design that will adapt and grow with your baby from the age of 6 months. The highchair has a variety of different seating positions and features which will ensure it remains compatible with your growing child. Non-skid dishwasher safe full-size tray insert doubles as a placemat when your child sits at the tableAllrepairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs. Amy: I would recommend this product as it folds small so doesn't take much room and is also really light even to pull closer to the table with baby in. The whole seat comes off easily so great to clean. The large tray is great but you have to be careful where you put it if you put the food on the tray loose like me. The tray stands at an angle once removed so any excess food tends to fall off. The design of this seat is so neutral and would go well with any living room/kitchen. Would you choose this product above all others on the market? position adjustable tray with cup holder means you’ll always have the perfect position for every meal or activity

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment