276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Relaxing Massage Balm, Reflexology Balm (Aromatherapy Oils - Lavender, Bergamot & Geranium) 100g - Me-Time Therapies

£4.75£9.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Arnica is a great component in any massage oil due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It is especially good for sports massage but Arnica is also great for general massage therapy

With help from experts in their professions, we have written the following related guides: Buyers Guides Massage Oil Blends- 50ml, 100ml, 250ml - Natural Aromatherapy Massage made with pure essential oils CHOOSE SCENT Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Apply sparingly to the affected area with gentle massage three to four times daily. Massage wax is the perfect medium for a range of massage techniques, providing the massage therapist with the ideal grip-slip ratio. A superior alternative to massage oils and lotions, our massage wax is a non-spill, 100% natural, beeswax-based medium ideal for controlled and deep massage. Also available as Vegan Massage Waxes, without the beeswax. Can be used for alleviating anxiety and lowering blood pressure, heals wounds, boosts the nervous system.Ideal massage medium – No mess or spills. This also makes the Aromatherapy Massage balms ideal for Mobile Therapists. Brilliant products used in my clinic, ethical, natural and super smooth on the skin. The scent is lush and leaves an everlasting impression. Handmade Self Care Christmas gift for her gift for Mum gift for Girlfriend Christmas gift ideas gift for wife gift for sister gift for woman

Active ingredients: 1g of balm contains 0.70g of liquid extract from: dried flowers of Arnica (equivalent to 0.032g Arnica montana L.); dried leaves of Birch (equivalent to 0.032g Betula pendula Roth and/or Betula pubescens Ehrh as well as hybrids of both species). Lovely products! I’ve been using Me-Time massage balm on my clients since 2019, it’s a lot less slippy and messy than regular massage oil and has a great subtle scent of lavender that my clients really enjoy! My mum first introduced me to this massage wax and I haven’t used oils since! Great organic homemade and from Scotland too! It’s also a lot easier to carry around and safer for spillage as I’m a mobile practitioner using the Urban app in London. natural ingredients. Lavender, Bergamot, and Geranium Essential oils blend help clients relax and reduce their stress levels.

I have been looking for a product that will help with rosacea and discovered this product- I could feel the face clay working it’s magic and can see and feel the difference in my skins condition. Added benefit was the vegan body butter. This is really good on dry skin- especially around heels….

This is wonderful with sporting injuries and I have recommended it to so many friends and family who also swear by it now !! Sports Massage Wax is excellent for muscles and skin and is used by many therapists involved in sports and remedial work. You’ll also find an extensive Biotone, Premax & Songbird range with new products enabling you to provide the perfect treatment. Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil (Sweet Almond oil), Olea europaea Oil (Olive oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) Essential oil, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot ) Essential oil and Pelargonium roseum (Geranium) Essential oil.Categories: Massage Balms, Products, Wellness products Tags: aromatherapy massage balm, aromatherapy massage oil, aromatherapy massage wax, body massage wax, foot massage cream, foot massage oil, indian head massage balm, lavender massage balm, lavender massage oil, Lavender massage wax, massage balm, massage balm for therapists, massage cream, massage cream for massage therapy, massage lotion, massage oil, massage oils for massage therapy, massage wax, massage wax for massage therapy, me time massage balm, me time massage wax, physio massage wax, reflexology, reflexology balm, reflexology wax, relaxing massage balm, relaxing massage oil, relaxing massage wax, sports massage wax, thai foot massage balm Related products Songbird Massage Wax comes in 14 different scents, including an unscented version. As the massage wax is worked, the rich formula is gradually absorbed by the skin. This results in a drier finish than when using oils. In addition to the superior grip, which gives the therapist improved control, the carefully balanced essential oils in each unique formula add a wonderful aroma for an all-round superior massage. Geraldine uses her own Massage balms in her own clinic with clients for Body Massage, Reflexology, and Indian head Massage. Clients love the smell of the Aromatherapy balms and the feel of them on their skin. They also like that the Massage balms do not stain their clothing. A gem of a product from a practicing Aromatherapist, a rare thing indeed and one that you can believe what it says on the tin!

The original all-natural massage wax; trusted by professionals since 1984. Songbird Naturals grew out of Tui Trading; a business which, at its infancy, was created at the Tui Community in Golden Bay, New Zealand in 2000. Anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, Antimicrobial, for headaches, sprains, muscle soreness or pain, rheumatism, or arthritis. If the condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than two weeks, or if side effects occur, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. Blend of Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, and Beeswax – a lipid-rich blend to restore the skin through hydration. Good for nausea, headaches. Reduces inflammation and soothes joint pain. Cleansing, antiseptic and antibacterial. Particularly useful for sports massage due to its refreshing and cooling effects

Flippin Fibro/ MAGI balm set-massage oil, essential oils to help with arthritis, RA, nerve, muscle pain, Natural health Antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. Soothes symptoms of eczema, dermatitis, and dandruff. An invigorating balm, ideal for hard working and tired muscles. Refreshing Peppermint and Eucalyptus and warming Clove Bud help create an atmosphere of recharging restoration for the body and mind. Songbird Massage Wax is the original massage wax and market leader in the UK and Europe. It has a long history, originating from the Tui Community in New Zealand in the 1980s. Massage oils were found to be too slippery, and water-based creams too easily absorbed by the epidermis. As a result, a beeswax-based massage wax was developed by the Tui Community and used from then on. Initially imported, then manufactured in the UK from 2001, Songbird Massage Wax has been prized by massage therapists internationally as a high quality and superior massage medium ever since.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment