276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ribimex- PrserCR - Ribimex- Wood Handle Burr Cutter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a professional gardener, I have had to deal with many garden clearance jobs with bramble bushes running rampant . I know from personal experience just how daunting it can be when looking at a tangled mess of sharp, thorny bramble stems taking over established plants and regularly asked how eliminate these woody weeds, permanently.

If the brambles are growing amongst other garden plants, to keep them from getting damaged it’s a good idea to dig these up for replanting once the clearance work is completed. It’s a split shaft design so easy to transport and store. Thanks to the 4 stroke engine it only needs petrol in the fuel tank which saves damage from mis-mixing of fuel. If burning brambles you will want to wait until all the brambles have turned brown . Burning fresh wood creates a lot of smoke, this is a problem if living in a built up area.

Latest articles

This photo in the failing light shows the ride in the centre-right after I cleared it. It had all been like the area on the left of the line of poplars, with branches and branches up to waist or even chest height. In high summer, this whole area was tall nettles and other green plants when I first bought the woods but over time the mowing of the rides has favoured grass – in the absence of brambles. If you have a small to medium garden and your brambles are in a mostly inaccessible spot, then a cordless bramble strimmer is a good choice. Electric power In addition, if your engine is two stroke, you need to mix the fuel and oil correctly and use that in the fuel tank. And carrying the fuel tank as part of the strimmer does add significantly to its weight. This may affect how long you can work for if you have difficulty lifting heavy loads. Stand in an appropriate position and start cutting the brambles or anything else you wish to cut. Identify the position so you won’t have to bend while doing your job. It’s for safety purposes and keeps you from hurting yourself.

On tall canes I find it easier to gradually reduce the height of the scrambling stems, pulling out the stems and bramble debris as I work. Working in this way also makes bagging up the green waste much easier (if you’re not burning the bramble vines). These blades are most suitable for cutting soft weeds and grass. However, depending on the steel quality, knife blades can be quite strong too. The Bramble and Nettle Cutter boasts a curved, ergonomic handle which makes the cutter comfortable to hold even after extended periods of use. The large ,27inch blade is made from tough steel and clears through unwanted foliage with ease. The steel blade is curved at the end to aid scythe-style cutting and to reduce the risk of puncture injuries. The ParkerBrand 52cc Petrol Garden Brush Cutter steps things up a notch in terms of power: it comes equipped with a 52 cc engine that results in the cutting line spinning at 7500 rpm. Other techniques to follow are weeding and scything. You can clean your whole property by lightly using your brush cutter. Weeds don’t need a strong force to get removed. If you use too much power to remove the soft weeds, you’ll end up damaging your garden, yard, or pavement.Having said all this it was quite hard work, with the hedge trimmer at arms length for most of it, stooping for the most part to get the lower stems. But now it’s done, the scythe mower – effectively a hedge trimmer on powered wheels – does the hard work for me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment