276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anker Wireless Charger, PowerWave Pad for Samsung, Qi-Certified 10W Max for iPhone 13/13 Pro/12/11/SE 2020/AirPods/Galaxy S20 (No AC Adapter, Not Compatible with MagSafe Magnetic Charging)

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keeping your phone fully charged or fully discharging the battery will degrade it slightly faster, and regularly swinging between full and empty will shorten its life. wall plug is underpowered for the phone model, but it charges sufficiently enough if I’m sitting and working for a couple hours. This versatile car mount from iOttie comes in two flavors, a suction cup for the dashboard/windshield or a CD/vent mount that clips into place. The LED on the second-gen Pixel Stand briefly lights up when you place a phone on it and disappears quickly so as to not bother you. Worry-Free WirelessFull CE, FCC, RoHS, and Qi certification, along with advanced temperature control ensure a totally safe charge.

Check that there are no metal attachments or credit cards in your phone case, as these could prevent charging.Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system is equipped with foreign object detection, short circuit protection, temperature control and more, so you can experience wireless charging with total peace of mind. The base doubles as a wireless charger, and I've had no trouble recharging the iPhone 14, Motorola Razr+, and Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra on it. Install Razer's Chroma software and you'll be able to customize the pattern and color and sync it to any other Razer Chroma peripheral you own for all the RGB glory.

I mean, this charger worked just fine plugged into a USB on my office desk, so why isn’t it working here? You can also convert your phone into a digital photo frame with Google Photos albums populating the screen, and have it trigger Bedtime Mode, which turns on Do Not Disturb and makes your screen gray to help you put your phone down.If you only need the watch charger and space for one other device, it comes in a Duo version, or you can pick up the standard pad. I used the same charging box that came with it but tried two different micro USB cords and they both worked fine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment