276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Greenall's Blueberry Gin, 70cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Empress Gin and Blueberry Mojito Cocktail is a must-try for gin lovers looking to try something new and exciting. Place a few tablespoons of sugar (I used all-natural cane sugar) and 1 teaspoon of lemon or lime zest.

There are so many different varieties of gin out there and you can certainly use whatever gin you prefer.Choose your gin: The best quality ingredients are likely to give the best results in terms of flavour, but don't go too spend happy. Use a London Dry Gin for its crispness and embellish with lemon slices and blueberries to enhance its allure. Place a piece of muslin in a colander with small holes, enough to cover it and go around the edges, and place a jug below the colander that will fit however many litres of gin you have made.

Which reminds me must get some Pisco… I really mean it when I say seeing you made me feel more inspired. Indulge in the luscious blend of sweet blueberries and crisp gin, harmoniously infused in this classic cocktail. Crafted with the finest hand-picked blueberries and artisanal gin, these cocktails transports you to an enchanting realm of flavor. If you're looking for a new gin cocktail to try, the Blueberry Thyme Gin Fizz is definitely worth a shot. The use of Empress gin adds a beautiful purple hue, making it perfect for Halloween parties or any celebration.You can change the quantities in this recipe; we recommend keeping the ratio of roughly one-third fruit to gin, though. It means you can fit all the fruit and alcohol in it and you can also keep an eye on when the sugar is disintegrating and see clearly the change in colour of the liquid.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment