276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Cordless Window Vac GlassVAC (for windows, tiles, mirrors and shower, running time: approx. 35 windows, in carton packaging)

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In terms of general performance, one charge will last for approximately 35 minutes, which is generally enough time to clean all of the inside windows of a standard house. This window vacuum also seems to approach the windows with relative vigour; it’s powerful enough for the 100 ml water tank to visibly contain liquid after cleaning one pane of condensation. Don’t feel that you have to go out and buy something special, washing up liquid and vinegar are extremely effective at cutting through grease. How Often to Clean Your Windows

Kärcher are kings of the non-professional window vacuum cleaner world – and the WV2 Plus is our favourite model. It’s been significantly upgraded compared to the original WV2 Kärcher window vac, including a longer 35 minute run-time and lightweight design. This allows it to clean up to 105 square metres on a single charge – which should be more than enough for most household jobs. Suction power is excellent and you get oodles of extras in the box, including a smaller head and microfibre attachment. However, what pushes the Bosch behind the Karcher and Vileda in our list is its failure, reported by some users, to clean quite as well to the very edges of your windows. The manually adjustable edge guidance system was a lifesaver when it came to cleaning up close to the seals around my windows. No more streaks or excess water seeping into the corners. The exchangeable suction heads were convenient, as I could switch between the 170mm and 280mm heads based on the specific task at hand. Weight. Cleaning large windows can be tiring – especially with a heavy cleaner. This is why many window vacuum cleaner manufacturers go to great lengths to ensure their vacuums are lightweight and ergonomic. Despite its compact and lightweight design, I found the Bosch GlassVAC powerful enough to handle most of my window cleaning tasks. However, when it came to heavier-duty tasks, like removing hard water stains, its performance was not as impressive. But that’s a minor concern when considering the overall efficiency and versatility of this window vacuum.

In This Article

Some users report that the Bosch Cordless window vac leaves moisture around the edges of windows where the rubber seal is, so you may need to go over it a few times or wipe the edges with a cloth. However, on the actual glass, it works brilliantly and charges easily via a USB/USB 3-pin adapter plug. The suction is good, and the battery run time is excellent. Some users also wish that there was a smaller head attachment available for more efficient cleaning of small window tops. It also shouldn’t be turned horizontally, according to the instructions, so it can’t be used along the window sill on its side. Accessories and Attachments: The Leifheit Nemo includes a spray bottle with a microfibre wiper cover, allowing you to clean and prep windows effectively before vacuuming. Tip: If you can hear a squeaking noise as you vacuum the surface, the surface isn’t wet enough. This can lead to streaks. You shouldn’t hear any squeaking when using the window vac. Extra Cleaning Tips I should choose a window vac with a lightweight and ergonomic design to ensure comfortable and efficient use. The design should allow me to reach all the corners and edges of my windows effortlessly. Features to look for include:

The Kärcher WV5 has an enclosed loop handle, which makes it comfortable to use when cleaning the outside of windows from inside the house. However, as with most window vacuums, some streaks can be left after use but that’s where the microfibre buffer comes in handy. Ergonomic design: These gadgets are lightweight and easy to handle, reducing the strain on your wrists and arms. Plus, some models even come with extendable poles for hard-to-reach spots! Interchangeable suction heads: Most window vacs come with a 280mm suction head as standard, but many include an additional smaller head for fiddly jobs such as leaded windows and front door panels. Pivoting suction heads can also help to get into awkward spots. The Bosch GlassVAC is one of the most interesting window vacuums on the market. Unlike other models, which have a simple cleaning blade, the Bosch uses the same wiper technology found in the automotive industry for a streak-free clean. It also providesa 30-minute run-time and stylish design.

Banish condensation and streaks with the best window vac for cleaning your windows, mirrors and more

It has an integrated lithium-ion battery which is simple to charge using the included micro-USB charger. The battery lasts for approximately 30 minutes of continuous use, and has a battery indicator to warn when it needs to be plugged in. I’d recommend the Bosch Cordless Window Vac GlassVAC Solo Plus for its efficient cleaning performance and versatility with various surfaces. Another feature I appreciate is the versatility of the Vileda Windomatic. The vacuum is suitable for different surfaces, including carpets, making it a valuable addition to your cleaning toolkit. But, do note that it does not come with a UK plug, so you’ll need a shaver adapter to use it as intended. A variety of accessories and attachments can significantly improve the overall cleaning experience. I should look for the following: The lightweight and compact design of the Vileda WindoMatic ensures easy handling and manoeuvring during cleaning tasks.

Finally, you might want to look out for a window vac with some additional cleaning accessories included . Some models come with spray bottles and microfibre pads which can make it easier to achieve a streak-free finish. These generally offer better value for money as well.

My Top Recommended Window Vacs

Weight and Size: Different window vacs have varying weights and sizes. I appreciate a lightweight model that’s easy to handle and won’t make my arm tired. The Kärcher WV 2 Plus Window Vac is a fantastic investment for anyone looking to achieve sparkling, streak-free windows with ease. There are both positives and negatives to its overall design, but in terms of performance it works very well and is capable of producing a streak-free shine on glass surfaces, which is ultimately the main aim when using these vacuums. For this reason, I’ve chosen it as the best window vacuum overall. The Beldray BEL0749 provides powerful suction, effectively removing water and leaving windows streak-free.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment