276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The ADHD Advantage: What You Thought Was a Diagnosis May Be Your Greatest Strength

£8.86£17.72Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Verywell Mind articles are reviewed by board-certified physicians and mental healthcare professionals. Medical Reviewers confirm the content is thorough and accurate, reflecting the latest evidence-based research. Content is reviewed before publication and upon substantial updates. Learn more. I just started with a company working away from home which would challenge in I notified them before I started the job they say that was completely fine so I traveled for three hours to the job I was told I will be supplied tools to get the job done I didn’t receive any tools the first day on the job was good I was borrowing other people’s tools then the second day came then things started to get worse and started to get more frustrated as always doing more standing around and walking around and then actually doing the job I explained to the manager I was getting tired of not the able to do the work I was sent up to do to manage our just got frustrated it said he couldn’t do a lot so I can continue to put up with this for another three to four days and then I just got so frustrated I told him I can’t do this and these conditions and now they are asking me to hand my notice in so I was just wondering is there any information I can give to the company While not nearly enough research has been done on ADHD’s benefits, we have compiled a list of attributes that seem to apply to many employees with ADHD. Instead, it uses the Hyper-Strategies to get your kids to be more FOCUSED, CALM and pay attention to you…

Benefits of ADHD: Strengths and Superpowers - Verywell Health

https://evolution.binghamton.edu/evos/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/eisenberg-and-campbell-2011-the-evolution-of-ADHD-artice-in-SF-Medicine.pdfIf someone receives a diagnosis of ADHD, they should not be disheartened or allow the disadvantages of the condition to overshadow its numerous potential strengths.

Strategic Parenting - Raise happy and successful kids

Because you’re exhausted and impatient after a long day of work, taking care of the family, or a restless night.Those with ADHD experience the world in a unique way, which can make us more accepting of differences, in ourselves and in others. My son can take you on an adventure and make your imagination light up while just standing in our living room." — Wendy E. The ADHD Advantage has already transformed the lives of thousands of families, helping them regain control and cultivate calm households—even when their children are tired, upset, or hungry… I created The ADHD Advantage for parents who don’t have time to read tons of parenting books to figure out what will help them the most.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment