276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vandals

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is important that we continue to promote these adverts as our local businesses need as much support as possible during these challenging times. These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience – the local community.

These songs are songs I wanted to record, not songs dictated by a label or by trends or anything else - they are just my view of the world. The 33-year-old has attracted a growing number of fans due to his knack for writing heartfelt lyrics. The RED Sky Bar, perched on top of Radisson RED Glasgow and with panoramic views over the River Clyde, Squinty Bridge and Finnieston Crane, will provide the setting for the shows on Tuesday, November 1.It’s almost impossible to maintain the self-belief that you can achieve anything but, somehow, with Dave’s help, I’ve managed to keep at it, and this album is really the ultimate reward for that perseverance. The performances will take place on Tuesday, November 1 2022, with gig times at 7:30pm and 9:30pm, lasting for an hour each. In May 2020 Beattie was interviewed by Robin Galloway on Pure Radio about his pride in the Scottish sound of the album, saying that his "heart will always lie back home". He sold out the iconic Kelvingrove Bandstand in August with the tickets going in less than 24 hours and has a run of shows to come, while the dream is to play at Scotland's National Stadium, Hampden Park in Glasgow.

There have been times in my life where I thought getting music into the market was completely beyond me, so to have come this far on such an incredible journey is something I have gratitude for every single day.All I really wanted was to put a band together and make a proper, live, studio record and that’s exactly what we did. It’s almost impossible to maintain the self-belief that you can achieve anything, but somehow with Dave’s help I’ve managed to keep at it, and this album is really the ultimate reward for that perseverance. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Out now, the record finds the Scottish artist sticking to his roots, working on a deeply independent basis. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the album release – hanging out with fans, playing old favourites and new stuff from the album and just having a party in this beautiful room overlooking Glasgow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment