276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Killer Inside T01 (1)

£3.3£6.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Three days have passed, yet Eiji cannot recall a thing. The situation takes a dire turn when a magazine writer exposes Eiji's deepest secret in front of Kyouka: he is the son of a serial killer. As his life is thrown into a spiral of disarray, he embarks on a journey to resolve the mess of the last three days and get Kyouka to accept his past.

a b c d Loo, Egan (June 26, 2022). "My Dearest Self with Malice Aforethought Suspense Manga Gets Live-Action Show Starring Hey! Say! JUMP's Ryōsuke Yamada". Anime News Network . Retrieved July 1, 2022. Did I just single-handedly binge the one and only drama that managed to score relatively close to my sleep paralysis demon, Mouse (2021), which had a chokehold on me for two years since it’s release? Hazra, Adriana (November 27, 2020). "Kodansha Comics Licenses 8 New Manga by Miki Yoshikawa, Kanae Hazuki, More". Anime News Network . Retrieved July 1, 2022.I really like these psychotic thrillers about crazy people, yet this one is somewhat disappointing. Not because it is bad per se. The art is quite good, the writing is fine, the characters are layered, and the story itself is quite consistent, yet the whole manga felt like a homework. If you didn't read thrillers with split personalities you may find it interesting, but this one follows the standard script step by step. At some point in the middle of the 34th chapter it made me belive for a short time, that it may be different, but it was a short-term hope since at the

A television drama adaptation was announced on June 26, 2022. Directed by Hiroaki Matsuyama, with Michitaka Okuda writing the scripts and Daisuke Kusagaya producing, Ryosuke Yamada performed the lead. It aired on Fuji TV from October 5, 2022, to November 30, 2022. [2] Reception edit The columnists for Manga News praised the story, artwork, and characters. [27] Faustine Lillaz from Planete BD praised the suspense elements in the story and the artwork. [28] Christel Scheja from Splash Comics also praised the story, calling it unique. [29] Every episode was multiple batshit twists and turns, the plot was convoluted and stopped making sense. Every episode felt like they were trying to top the last insane twist, and what started out as a slightly weird but otherwise entertaining story ended up being the most ridiculous thing I've ever watched. First things first before I get into the actual review. How the HELL does this drama only have a rating of 7.8/10? Imo, it deserves at least an 8.6 if not greater!

Having no recollection of the event, Eiji goes along with the flow until he's faced with more nonsensical events that took place in the last few days. Walking alongside his friend, Kashiwagi, he cannot help but ask the most intuitive question in his mind: isn't today the 24th? "Eiji, what are you saying? Today's the 27th." Erkael; Koiwai; Takato (July 28, 2020). "The Killer Inside Vol.1". Manga News (in French) . Retrieved July 1, 2022. I found myself nearing the end of the drama saying, "I wonder how they're going to exceed the absurdity of the previous episode!" It was the only thing that kept me going till the end. Eiji Urashima is a college student with a dark past. During his childhood, his entire life was turned upside down when the world found out who his father, Hanoi Makoto, was. A heinous serial killer named LL who kidnapped and brutalized young women. One day, Eiji wakes up with no memory of the past few days, with a new girlfriend, newfound respect from the college bully, a bag of cash and a bloodied and broken bat secretly stashed away in his room, and the news of a murder that is very similar to the LL Serial Killings. Eiji Urashima must uncover what has happened in the days he has no memory about as the sins of his father starts haunting him again. In November 2020, Kodansha USA announced that they licensed the series for English publication. [6] Volume list edit No.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment