276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HERITAGE STORE Rose Petals Rosewater | Alcohol Free, 100% Pure Vegan | Benefits Sensitive Skin, Hair & More | Facial Toner & Moisturizer | 8 oz

£2.1£4.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I let it dry before moving on with the rest of my skincare routine, but this has not only helped calm my skin but also locked in the moisture from my other products. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb. Due to this, You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here. Damask Rose soothes and softens skin, while Hyaluronic Acid provides deep hydration and a youthful glow.

Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct "Best By" dates for all incoming products.Garden Of Wisdom Eye Contour Serum is a highly effective, lightweight serum for eyes that helps reduce eye puffiness, eye bags, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes. How to use: Gently apply the Rosewater Moisturizer to skin and massage into face, neck, and décolletage. I moisturize pretty heavily during my nighttime routine, and I don’t see the point in rinsing that away when I wake up. Hyaluronic Acid supplement by Victoria Health contains 300mg of pure hyaluronic acid as sodium hyaluronate in a vegetarian capsule that also contains BioPerine® and Vitamin C as Magnesium Ascorbate. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.

Perhaps it's those moisturising ingredients, the calming rosewater, the hyaluronic acid, or the wisdom that only decades of experience can deliver. Glycerin and Rosewater not only hydrates, refreshes, but also acts as a humectant to lock in moisture. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Garden Of Wisdom for VH is an intense hydrator for all skin types, delivering a softer, smoother, more radiant complexion.Insider tip: Combine with a few drops of your favourite highlighter and pat onto cheekbones for a pretty, radiant shine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment