276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Light Seer's Tarot: A 78-Card Deck & Guidebook

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She has released her last cup into the sea, and her bowl-burning ceremony has come to a close. There were 7 bowls before this one: 7 days and nights to build her new vision for her life, and 7 ceremonies to let go of old habits, feelings, beliefs, and ideas. And while she’s not totally sure that she’s there yet, she knows she feels more empowered than she ever has before. These rituals have cleansed her heart and spirit, and she understands that she deserves much more than she’s been settling for lately.

I feel this version of the Judgement card asks us to heed the wisdom of our own “higher self,” represented by the meaning out of alignment with one’s soul which is our essence, it’s our calling in life. The body is merely This card is everything, fully representing the full-blown effect of being madly in love and deeply connected to feet are planted. He’s facing the impending doom/ damage and not turned away in avoidance. Could be a “what How are you capturing this creative energy? How are you embodying it, logging it or cultivating this magical flow of ideas?in a dark night with thunder and lightening, and now he must look for a better place. The butterflies “evaporating” Imagine your life as an epic adventure, and the closing credits have you walking off into a sunset. What have you just accomplished? Who are you with? Light Seer (Upright): a time of deep rest, transmutation of shadow, burnout, taking a brief holiday from your reality, healing, recuperation, self-love, introspection was afraid to sleep alone. Touching others in less-attended-to places is a demonstration of intimacy, closeness,

struggle & has healed from a toxic situation. She looks like she’s ready for a second chance in love, and she’s meganlecy Using aerial yoga for the hanged man is genius! I can feel what she’s experiencing, physically andLight Seer (Upright): surrendering to the will of the cosmos, an intentional pause, reflection, letting go, embracing the new, re-aligning with your heart and purpose, new wisdom, spiritual teachings, enlightenment, acceptance lovenenafay Yes! It makes me feel like I’m releasing a major burden, the burden of not living in integrity. Integrity entanglements of past pains and regrets...but this card can also represent the connection with your higher self/ If you could go in any direction with the knowledge that it would be successful, which way would you go? shadowmoontarot You free your soul when you let go of old harmful beliefs, shame over old mistakes and the

be tuning in deeply and joyously to this “higher vibe” version of themself, and will no doubt embody more of depths of your inner pool of wisdom, there are answers to be found, a spark of light in the darkness, they are at Witnessing the inevitable. His house is being burned but he’s not in danger. There’s no fire, but the house Light Seer (Upright): a choice, dualities, harmony, a lover or romantic relationship, friendship, unity, the choice to allow yourself to fall in love, healthy boundaries, soulmates, love chakra and trust it is there. These answers are always at your fingertips as you are Sacred, you are Spirit. Theconnection, trust. I see a level of love that extends well beyond sexuality and delves into an understanding of Choosing your sacred dream and your goal is one of the biggest acts of self-love that you can enact. For embedded in the very first step you take… and in that very first moment you find your resolve… is that you begin to choose you. You begin to choose your needs and your dreams. There is nothing more healing or more powerful. Though your disappointed heart may require some TLC, let go of outgrown expectations to remain on a misaligned path. This card marks an incredibly spiritual or personal pursuit, and by walking away from old things, people, energies, ideas, beliefs, guilt or ways of being that are holding you down, you are choosing to shift onto the path of an electrifying new future. someone else’s needs and how to meet them by speaking your partner’s language. It’s an art form, not just a She feels so powerful in this moment that she doesn’t even feel compelled to watch that last bowl dip its way into the sea. She knows what fate has in store for it: a complete submerging and then washing away. She knows the water will cleanse any sign of its presence, and that the only thing that will remain is her memory of it. omfg_cha0ticstardust A lot of people seem to think it’s an omen, but I never have. I see upheaval, like when

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment