276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cat watch Ultrasonic Deterrent

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first thing to say about this CATwatch cat deterrent review is that having now owned and tested the device for over 4 years, I have updated much of what I originally wrote after the initial trial period. The PIR Infrared Technology contained in the CATWatch has been extensively tested in British gardens and the units are specifically designed to deal with the UK’s domestic and feral cat population. Push the Catwatch ultrasonic cat deterrent into the ground, and when the sensor detects movement it emits a high-pitched sound disliked by most cats (but inaudible to humans). The frequency emitted is unique to cats hearing range, so the Catwatch won't bother other garden wildlife, such as hedgehogs.

Requires mains 12-volt adaptor (available separately) or one 9-volt alkaline battery (not supplied).Some cats will see the device as a challenge initially, and it may take up to four weeks to put them off coming into your garden. Mains Adaptor– CATWatch is 30% more powerful when run off the mains, so it recommended that it is run from an adaptor where power is available. Alternatively, this product takes 1 x Duracell 9V alkaline battery (battery not included). If using batteries

Many people find cat-fouling a nuisance. This device is proven to reduce the presence of cats in gardens and the deterrent effect increases over time. I’ve got 2 cat deterrents. The first we bought over 25 years ago ….it got mishandled by builders who accidentally broke it about 13 years ago. That’s how I got a second one and in purchasing that I found they … the makers (Concept Research), did repairs. However, I thought I’d dispensed with the ‘broken’ one but I found it a few weeks ago in the shed. So I sent it off never thinking this 25 year old gadget could be repaired as it looked in a very bad state. However, the makers of this glorious and very effective gadget is now repaired and all it’s lost bits replaced and the repair fully completed. I’m so impressed that a deterrent aged at least 25 years old, that had suffered an accident with the builders, left in the shed for the past 10 years is now fully functional and deterring the neighbor ing cats from The cat learns that going in the protected area causes an unpleasant occurrence, therefore they stay away. High quality speaker emits series of modulating ultrasound frequencies 20-24 kHz repellent to cats.

Alternatives

This means they have to go past the device when entering here. It also means that when it activates they would have to run towards the noise if they were determined to get into the rest of the garden. Does the Catwatch Cat Deterrent Work? The research concluded that CATWatch reduces cat intrusions into gardens. The longer the unit is in place, the more effective it is.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment