276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Calvin Klein Man Eau de Toilette, 100 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. This one's had its time, and I have barely reached for it when there were plans to go out into the world. Lot of eastern smells going on, and I can get a lot of compliments in the dry down, again if I use a lot of it. Below you can see the longest potential duration for storage on a device, as set when using the cookie method of storage and if there are any other methods used.

Even when I spray the fragrance on it seems to be quite watery pehaps due to the lack of oils in the composition . I differ a little bit of some comments below whom didn´t mention the masculinity and spicy blend in this CK fragance, it might be true that is not a classic CK aroma, it isn´t either the best aroma of this designer, But It is fresh and innovative. On the one hand, it's like a soft Fahrenheit, but it also kind of goes in it's own direction, in that instead of a contrast between light and heavy, it stays light so that there is only pleasantness, which of course is perfectly fine.

It opens with a peppery violet leaf and bay combination, which rapidly (within five minutes) segues into an herbal/nutmeg-infused hawthorn accord not far removed from Fahrenheit's, but less tarry.

I get 5-7 hours, not a beast, but a good workday scent with low-to-moderate projection for an hour or so before it settles down. In it, the essence of today's man is captured, a free and modern profile, with a love of simplicity, and a seductive and provocative spirit. This is an office-friendly, masculine release that is completely pleasant and brings something different to the table than you're likely to find in today's releases (without feeling very dated). Very universal scent, most suitable for spring and summer, you can wear it with official clothes, sport clothes or casual clothes.To prolong the scent of the fragrance, we recommend using products from the same range as shower gel, body lotions or deodorants. The opening lacks wow factor but that mid and dry down does start improving to give it a better smell, quite woody with some pleasant spice. After a half an hour somewhat transparent fruity note came out in the background which surprised me. The essence of the masculinity captured in a blend of crisp freshness, exotic spices and fresh woods. There's an underlying tonka that isn't listed but is very present (as in things like YSL L'Homme) in the drydown.

ck is no like 90s ok, but with MAN the brand tried to make a simple semi spicy-fruity base with a little woody touch, for day or night, warm or cold weather, this harmonize great. CK Man is a light herbal scent to me, with a little this and that added for complexity (and no obvious lavender, thankfully). Most of you who have said it’s like Fahrenheit are correct, but their is an asterisk attached to that. These areas pulse having a temperature above the rest of the body, and this will help the fragrance to evaporate slower. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news.For some years, CK Man was my daily office fragrance since it's fresh opening, friendly nutmeg heart note, and easy to wear woody and musky based note. Sure, if you are thinking you are getting something like vintage One Man Show when you look at the notes, you'll likely be disappointed - this scent is obviously not meant for someone like you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment