276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Home Cooked: Recipes from the Farm (Kate Humble)

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FELICITY CLOAKE is the multi-award-winning author of One More Croissant for the Road and has just published her hotly awaited book Red Sauce, Brown Sauce.

With beautiful photography shot on location by Andrew Montgomery complimenting Kate's storytelling along the way, Home Cooked is a visual feast and a delight to read. I don’t have any kind of pretensions of being the next Nigella or anything like that – I don’t have the figure for it, anyway. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. EXCLUSIVEKate is reunited with her three children for the first time in two weeks after leaving hospital. Humble shared this recipe on her show, and her simple style of cooking struck a chord with viewers – and ultimately led to her first cookbook.Was really looking forward to some wholesome, healthy but hearty recipes - sad to say I am very disappointed and am intending to send back . These simple recipes have made their way into the book and are categorised by season to make sure meals can be created from the freshest - and sometimes cheapest - ingredients.

Home Cooked is the debut cookbook from Kate Humble and is a celebration of simple, seasonal home cooking full of flavour, comfort and joy.Put in the oven and cook for about 1 hour and 10 minutes if you want your lamb to be pink (it is so much nicer when it is) or for longer if you want it cooked through. It is also like having Kate Humble chatting to you from the pages in her wonderful uplifting and friendly manner. The photographs of countryside add extra appeal to picking up this book to find another treat to try. Accompanied with pickings from the veg patch, fragrant oregano and tangy feta, this roast won’t leave you with that feeling of sleepy-eyed lethargy that comes after a hefty meal. It is also very English, so finding some of the ingredients, such as wild garlic leaves, might be difficult where I live.

With beautiful photography shot on location by Andrew Montgomery complementing Kate’s storytelling along the way, Home Cooked is a visual feast as well as a delight to read. King Frederik and Queen Mary of Denmark wave to well-wishers as they attend the first Sunday service of the. We want our comments to be a lively and valuable part of our community - a place where readers can debate and engage with the most important local issues. Make sure your lamb is at room temperature before you cook it, so take it out of the fridge 20 minutes before. Octopus has previously published two of Humble's narrative books under it's Aster imprint: Thinking on My Feet (2018) and A Year of Living Simply (2020).Overall a very good quality service from this seller and I would not hesitate to recommend this seller. Serena Williams tries to slip into denim Valentino skirt as a 'goal' five months after giving birth. Weak, distracted Biden has let Iran's mullahs get away with murder - and now risks an unholy war: ANDREW NEIL spells out how the appeasing president MUST strike back with a vengeance to save his own skin. I'd spent two hours trying to pen up a ewe that had given birth and then didn't want anything to do with her lamb at all. My friend Penny Johnstone’s lemon drizzle has made many a guest at my farm swoon, so it didn’t need tinkering with, but she was intrigued by my idea of adding local honey.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment