276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Don't Be Sad (Hardback)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I did not organize this book according to chapters; rather, I varied the content, inserting topics that might not be directly related to the ones before or after them. As long as you shine, give, produce, and have an effect upon others, disapproval and condemnation will be your lot in life.

Every day He has a matter to bring forth (such as giving honour to some, disgrace to some, life to some, and death to some)! Perform acts of charity seeking Allah’s pleasure, because with this attitude you will assuredly be successful. The prostitute who once gave a handful of water to a dog was rewarded for that deed with paradise, which is as wide as the heavens and the earth.Whatever you are going through, you are meant to be going through it and He has only your best interests in mind. Today is my only day, is one of the most important statements in the dictionary of happiness, for those who desire to live life in its fullest splendour and brilliance.

You are totally different from X or Y, so do not force upon yourself the blind following and imitation of others. In fact, you will be able to increase their rage by increasing your merits and developing your talents.

Whatever has befallen you was not meant to escape you, and whatever has escaped you was not meant to befall you. This book attempts to offer strength to people today to aid them in their struggle to maintain emotional and spiritual equilibrium in a demanding world during trying times. To Allah ascend all good words, your deeds, sincere supplications, tears of the innocent, and invocations of the afflicted. You will never completely feel at ease until you firmly believe that Allah has already preordained all matters.

Many cry because they see themselves starving tomorrow or falling sick after a month, or because they fear that the world will come to an end after a year. During the period of waiting between drops, many of them lose their minds and are driven to insanity. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. I think if anyone is a revert or someone who just wants some spiritual sense-making assurance or something, this one would be a great one. At a time in which people are beset with trials from every periphery and within, comes this heartening book rooted in the commandments of Allah (God) and the excellent guidance and examples of the people that have come before us.I did not add any footnotes to the book, thus making it easier for the reader to peruse without interruption. Some chapters contain relevant stories from the times of the Prophets, while other chapters tell stories of influential people in the Western World.

This I have done on purpose, so that a given meaning may attach itself to the reader’s mind through repetition. The reader will notice that some meanings and topics are repeated (though in varying style) throughout the book. With this attitude, you will not be caught between an obsession over the past, with all its anxieties, and the hopes of the future, with all its uncertainty.This book forbids you from persisting in ways that conflict with the realities of life and with what Allah, the Exalted, the All-Powerful, has preordained.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment