276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lucas' Papaw Ointment 25g | Made in Australia (3 Pack)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The abundance of antifungal creams on the market right now is a clear indication that many people can be affected by fungal infections at one point in their lives. Most of these infections may occur on the skin, scalp, and nails. As fungal infections occur, you may notice some scaly rash or discoloration of your skin.Without applying antifungal creams, the affected area may attract bacteria to enter and cause another type of infection. We have compiled some tips in a buying guide, with insights and tips from board-certified dermatologist Dr. Katrina Habaluyas Luz, to help you choose the right one for you. Our product does not contain polyplasdone, polyvinylpyrrolidone, talc, shellac, palm oil, glycerin or sodium lauryl sulphate. We were also careful to make certain the products we used on our bodies & hands contained no petroleum because we were the ones caring for her & washing her face, adjusting her oxygen tube, etc.

Lucas 10 Best Ointments for Wounds in the Philippines 2023 | Lucas

I’ve since found an Aussie company making natural version in direct competition to Lucas Papaw Ointment as a lip balm; it’s called Suvana Paw Paw and Honey Lip Balm. This one lists its ingredients and is 100% petroleum free with goodies like Cocoa Butter, Paw Paw, Honey and Vitamin E, it sounds much better but I wonder if it is as effective. I’ll definitely be trying Suvana Paw Paw and Honey Lip Balm and will submit a review in the future. I will also be sending Marta some tubes of Suvana’s Paw Paw and Honey Lip Balm to rectify the Petroleum Jelly oversight.I am in the process of a month long trial of Your Best Face Define for lips so stay posted and I’ll see if that does anything to my lip pigmentation.

Lucas Papaw Remedies Ointment - Beauty Review - Female Daily Lucas Papaw Remedies Ointment - Beauty Review - Female Daily

I'd be keen to try the Suvana Paw Paw but the Lucas works so well I'm sceptical anything can beat it! Thanks for the informative and interesting post, Kerry. I'm not a doctor or nurse, but I wanted to add something I learned about petroleum jelly use with patients on oxygen. Anyway just wanted to say the biggest most important issue here is does it work?....and the answer to that question is yes, for me its a miracle ointment and I would never live without it, wherever you live you can buy it online and its worth the postage and lasts ages.Apollo's Sebo de Macho has always been a staple in many Filipino homes. It can heal any wound where the uppermost layer of your skin is scraped off, like abrasions and grazes. It can also heal bruises and contusions. But, what makes people buy Sebo de Macho is actually its scar-healing properties. If you have eczema, psoriasis, other types of skin dermatitis, or even wet lesions, this ointment is for you. It's specially formulated to treat those skin concerns, as this product stops itching and reduces redness and swelling. It actually claims to relieve symptoms of eczema as fast as after 24 hours, perfect if you want instant relief. With benzoic acid and salicylic acid, this ointment will surely help heal and dry wounds. Benzoic acid prevents skin infections that you can get from bacteria, while salicylic acid has exfoliating properties that help your body shed rough or dead skin cells. The combination of these two will do wonders.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment