276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Accidental Trouble Magnet: Book 1 (Planet Omar)

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Omar and his family have just moved, and he is NOT excited about starting at a new school. What if the work is too hard or the kids are mean or the teacher is a zombie alien?! The book was really good, I had a great experience on how Omar was strong and had faith in himself and was accepting what his parents decided for him and his family, he knew that his parents were doing it for him and his families good…….. Yet when mean Mrs Rogers has an accident, Omar’s family is there to help. And when Omar and bully Daniel get stranded on a school trip in London, Omar realises that Danny isn’t so tough after all… Find this book

Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet - Google Books Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet - Google Books

At least Eid’s around the corner which means a feast (YAY) and presents (DOUBLE YAY). Well, as long as I can stay in Mum and Dad’s good books long enough… This product will be delivered directly from the supplier and so only home delivery is available. It will usually take 3 – 5 working days to be delivered.Education Shed Ltd, Severn House, Severn Bridge, Riverside North, Bewdley, Worcestershire, UK, DY12 1AB

Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet by Zanib Mian is a

A successful juvenile by the beloved New Yorker writer portrays a farm episode with an imaginative twist that makes a poignant, humorous story of a pig, a spider and a little girl. Yoto says: Meet Omar, and his huge imagination! He tries his best to stay out of trouble, but sometimes it finds him! The debut novel in the inclusive, award-winning Planet Omar series.An exciting #OwnVoices middle-grade debut starring a Muslim boy with a huge imagination. An NPR Best Book of the Year. My parents decided it would be a good idea to move house AND move me to a new school at the same time. As if I didn’t have a hard enough time staying out of trouble at home, now I’ve also got to try and make new friends. What’s worse, the class bully seems to think I’m the perfect target.

Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet: Book 1 - Reading Well Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet: Book 1 - Reading Well

The three way chats, in which they are joined by other animals, about web spinning, themselves, other humans—are as often informative as amusing, and the whole tenor of appealing wit and pathos will make fine entertainment for reading aloud, too. Zanib Mian was a science teacher before launching a small independent publisher, Muslim Children's Books. Passionate about representation in children's publishing, she is on the panel of judges for the prestigious Young Muslim Writers Awards. In this follow-up to 2020’s The One and Only Bob, Ruby the elephant is still living at Wildworld Zoological Park and Sanctuary.An exciting middle-grade debut starring a Muslim boy with a huge imagination. An NPR Best Book of the Year. Omar, a British Pakistani boy, and his family have just moved to a new home in London, where he will be starting at a new school.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment