276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Is Woman Ryan air Cabin Bag 40cm x 20cm x 25cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have almost doubled the size of our small bag sizer from 35 x 20 x 20cm (14,000 cm³) to 42 x 20 x 30 cm (25,200 cm³) to allow carry-on bags that are considerably (25%) larger than our permitted small bag dimensions.

If your checked bag weighs more than 10kg or 20kg (depending on which you have booked), you may purchase excess baggage up to a maximum of 32kg and this can only be purchased at the airport ticket desk.It comes in black and some gorgeous pastel colours and the water-repellent material is hard-wearing and looks great. The stylish grey, patterned frameless case comes in a choice of sizes and is sure to be your favourite travel companion. The sizer measurements are significantly different from the official maximum measurement, 5cm is alot if a bag is for example of hard material. Not only does the Hayayu Extendable Cabin Bag perfectly fit the Ryanair baggage limit dimensions but with a quick unzip, it extends out to fit the larger easyJet restrictions. This is a fantastic suitcase which comes with plenty of perks, including an ultra-secure locking system and an abundance of pockets.

Given my positive experience of travelling with hand luggage only, I thought I’d put together a quick review of why I think the Travel Hack Underseat Backpack is the best underseat cabin bag out there. Alternatively, drop your bag off at the check-in desk or bag drop kiosk (available in Dublin, Shannon and London) when check-in opens and collect it again at the bag carousel when you land.For example, if you have a trip to multiple destinations with different climates or you have specific events on your trip. that statement was made when they were changing over and what they said was that the new "small bag" measurements were 25% larger than the existing (at that time) small bag measurements. It’s very cute and if you have paid for a larger carry on suitcase then it teams up nicely with the matching Anode Cabin Case. Gone are the days when you could take a cabin-sized suitcase on board for free on the most popular budget airline flights. Our testing process involved filling it to capacity and shoving it (easily) into various cramped overhead luggage bins.

You’ll also have the option to pay extra for even heavier bags if you need to, and you can add as many items as you like to your booking.The bag does of course have to go under the seat in front of you, not in the overhead locker, so it's your feet that are going to have the problem! Faced with the recent travel chaos witnessed in UK airports, I was keen to travel with hand luggage only on a recent trip to Gdańsk. Sturdy and spacious, our cabin bags are just what you need if you don’t fancy lugging around a hefty suitcase.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment