276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maid-sama! (2-in-1 Edition) Volume 1: Includes Vols. 1 & 2

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now my mojo is back and I can finish some of the series that weren’t complete back then, start new ones and reread my favorites. Rather than exposing it to the institution, though, Usui even becomes a routine in the cafe, substantially to the chagrin of Misaki and retains it for himself. Their storyline is fantastic and how both of main characters loves each other by protecting the one they loves is so sweet. Before it's time for the annual school festival, Misaki wants to use the opportunity to improve the school's image and encourage more girls to enroll. I can't tell you how thankful I am that you can find this manga online because I'm pretty sure I would still be reading it to this day.

In the second round of the footman auditions, Takumi and Misaki] succeed in the required task of setting up a high class table for afternoon tea. While Hikari considers Kei her special friend and most importantly her rival, Kei is secretly in love with her.Once an all-boys school, a famous school full of pupils that are dangerous, Seika High, has lately become a coed college. A few days later at the Yumesaki Festival, Misaki and Takumi gets separated from Sakura and Shizuko after a large crowd of UxMishi fans rush to the band’s concert. After confirming Kūga is serious about Sakura, Kūga wonders why Misaki hasn't accepted Takumi as her boyfriend. As Misaki finally accepts an offer from the girls, Takumi comments on her energy and goes on to state that she's very interesting.

The adaptation was also present at the Tokyo International Anime Fair with Ayumi Fujimura, Nobuhiko Okamoto, Kana Hanazawa and Yū Kobayashi's attendance. It was serialized from 2005 to 2013 in Hakusensha’s monthly shōjo magazine LaLa, and collected in 20 published volumes under the company’s Hana to Yume Comics imprint. Just as Misaki believes he will leave her alone, Takumi begins coming to Maid Latte, making her wonder whether he wants to torture her. Shouichirou Yukimura is not an exact friend of Takumi's "he's more like a pet" as said by Misaki Ayuzawa.Both are really funny shoujo romances with a both literally strong and strong-willed female lead (finally! Noticing she got injured after stopping the ladder, he manages to convince her to have it bandaged in the infirmary. Misaki is pretty much your usual heroine but for the maid cafe thing, and Usui's your usual not-interested guy.

Both male leads are really popular and good at everything, but can't really get the female leads to look at them in a romantic way. They're both fun and enjoyble reads, with very similar ML's who both try to make a stubborn but soft-hearted FL fall for them.With no intention of letting the lonely girl know his true identity, Tasuku must attempt to help Teru without being discovered, but can he really keep up the act, and just why is he taking care of her in the first place? A crying Aratake admits he only wanted to be strong like Naoya, who later gives him some words of encouragement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment